Ask the senior in high school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tough indeed. Alexander accomplished more, but he would have been nothing without Thomas.

Do you have any other favorite figures of the Restoration Movement?

And I forgot when you told me earlier, which type of RM church do you go to?

What are some of the biggest difficulties you face in being a liberal among a historically conservative Christian brotherhood?

Oh, so you're THAT kind of disciples church. Oops. :reject:

I was thinking the non-denominational DOC, which I've seen to be moderately conservative. My mistake.

are you comforted by the knowledge that the second you graduate from high school, everything that once seemed important -- who's dating who, who said what to whom, getting into college -- will utterly vanish and you'll wonder why you ever expended any energy worrying over such things?

Irvine511 said:
are you comforted by the knowledge that the second you graduate from high school, everything that once seemed important -- who's dating who, who said what to whom, getting into college -- will utterly vanish and you'll wonder why you ever expended any energy worrying over such things?

very much so!!!!!!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

And where does the name Virginia stem from, virgin?

:yep:

Virginia is named after Elizabeth I, "The Virgin Queen." Though probably the first child of English parents to be born in America, Virginia Dare was named after the colony.

nbcrusader said:
Seriously, if you could go back to freshman year, what one thing would you do differently?

:hmm:

I would not have stuck through a full semester of the orchestra. (I have a bad shoulder so it hurts like heck to play the violin, and I put off dropping it...I should have just not continued it :sigh: )

Back
Top Bottom