Ask the senior in high school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which is the more correct definition of the French among:

(a) cheese eating surrender monkeys
(b) commie atheistic liberals
(c) sex mad Euroweenies?

How come you are so prompt in responding to questions? Not that I'm complaining.:wink:

financeguy said:
Which is the more correct definition of the French among:

(a) cheese eating surrender monkeys
(b) commie atheistic liberals
(c) sex mad Euroweenies?

a. Those glorious people
b. Those glorious people
c. Those glorious people

:wink:

deep said:
OK

tell me about when you did something sneaky
or naughty?

nobody will read it but me
it will be our secret.

:hmm: that's actually a tough one.....................

i'm drawing a blank. the only thing i can think of was telling joe biden that i love him :lmao:

Ummm, political question you have probably answered before....

How come ,at such a young age, you have this deep affinity for politics? Did your parents have an influence or are you just naturally curious about that kind of stuff? And how long have you been this involved in politics?

slinks away causes this ain't a high school senior question :shifty:

Are there Mean Girls at your school and could you kick their ass if you had to? I have redeemed myself! whew!:wink:

trevster2k said:
Ummm, political question you have probably answered before....

How come ,at such a young age, you have this deep affinity for politics? Did your parents have an influence or are you just naturally curious about that kind of stuff? And how long have you been this involved in politics?

slinks away causes this ain't a high school senior question :shifty:

Are there Mean Girls at your school and could you kick their ass if you had to? I have redeemed myself! whew!:wink:

I've always wanted a career that would help people, and I find politics to be the most fun and interesting way to do so. Yes my parents had an influecne and I was also naturally curious. I've been this involved only about 3 years.

Yeah there are mean girls but i have little interaction with them...but those few who have crossed me know not to cross me again because i defend myself rather well.

U2democrat said:
the QB at my school? HECK no!!!!!!! he's the meanest SOB and he hates my guts 'cause i'm a democrat.

He seems to comply to the stereotypical quarterback persona, from what you've described :down:

Would you kick the quarterback in the balls and not feel bad about it? :wink:

Maybe someone has asked you this before but... when do you started to be interested in politics? I asking you this cuz I don't know very much people who likes to talk about politics and politicians, i live in a place where most of the young people doesn't know the names of the guys who are "working" in the congress.

Muggsy said:
Maybe someone has asked you this before but... when do you started to be interested in politics? I asking you this cuz I don't know very much people who likes to talk about politics and politicians, i live in a place where most of the young people doesn't know the names of the guys who are "working" in the congress.

I've always been informed about politics, i becacme interested in it as a career around the age of 12.

Back
Top Bottom