Ask the senior in high school - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-13-2005, 05:25 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 02:40 AM
since you are a Democrat


how many abortions do you plan on having?
__________________

__________________
deep is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:28 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by deep
since you are a Democrat


how many abortions do you plan on having?
as many as possible, i just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv aborting them babies!
__________________

__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:33 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 02:40 AM
What do you watch on TV?
__________________
deep is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:35 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by deep
What do you watch on TV?
Simpsons, West Wing, Lost, CNN, The Surreal Life, Best Week Ever, any other good shows or movies that are on.
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:36 PM   #20
Refugee
 
unosdostres14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ogacihC
Posts: 1,558
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Why don't you realize that God speaks to Bush and tells him exactly what to do?
__________________
unosdostres14 is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:37 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unosdostres14
Why don't you realize that God speaks to Bush and tells him exactly what to do?
because i'm a liberal heathen
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:39 PM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life
 
financeguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 10,122
Local Time: 11:40 AM
As a liberal heathen will you go to hell or just purgatory?
__________________
financeguy is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:39 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
trevster2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,330
Local Time: 07:10 AM
Are you planning on university? If so, where? and how are your marks or whatever you Americans use for entrance to post-secondary schools (SATs?) I'm Canadian so I don't know what you do.

Are you pissed off that most of your questions are regarding politics as opposed to senior high school?

How many people go to your school and how many in your graduating class?
__________________
trevster2k is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:40 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by financeguy
As a liberal heathen will you go to hell or just purgatory?
as a protestant, hell.
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:41 PM   #25
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by trevster2k
Are you planning on university? If so, where? and how are your marks or whatever you Americans use for entrance to post-secondary schools (SATs?) I'm Canadian so I don't know what you do.

Are you pissed off that most of your questions are regarding politics as opposed to senior high school?

How many people go to your school and how many in your graduating class?
I'll be going to Christopher newport university. I got an 1190 on the SAT, not too impressive but good enough.

I wouldn't say pissed off...but i'm not surprised.

Over 2000 go to my school with 500 in my graduating class. What makes it bad is that the school was built for 1400
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:42 PM   #26
War Child
 
Do Miss America's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Ryan's Pocket
Posts: 738
Local Time: 04:40 AM
What do you think the biggest issue for a typical senior these days?
__________________
Do Miss America is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:42 PM   #27
Refugee
 
unosdostres14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ogacihC
Posts: 1,558
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat


because i'm a liberal heathen
Oh that makes sense. You should just go back to France where you belong.

9/11!!! ORANGE ALERT!!!! TERRORISM I don't really have any reason for saying that, just to scare Americans out of their minds.
__________________
unosdostres14 is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:43 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Do Miss America
What do you think the biggest issue for a typical senior these days?
well other than getting into a good college...i would say drinking and/or sex.
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:44 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unosdostres14


Oh that makes sense. You should just go back to France where you belong.

9/11!!! ORANGE ALERT!!!! TERRORISM I don't really have any reason for saying that, just to scare Americans out of their minds.
ah france, now THAT'S a high class country! such kind people.
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-13-2005, 05:45 PM   #30
War Child
 
Do Miss America's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Ryan's Pocket
Posts: 738
Local Time: 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat


well other than getting into a good college...i would say drinking and/or sex.
So things haven't changed in the last 12 years? Good to know.
__________________

__________________
Do Miss America is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com