Ask the male heterosexual!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dlihcraw

The Fly
I sleep, eat, and have sex. Sometime all three at once! Ask any question you’d like, but their answers will be confined to one of three words: sleep, food, and sex.

Any question I'd like ... hmmm ...

1. Which of your three listed activities is the worst?

2. How do you feel the revival of premillennialism has impacted the study of eschatology?

3. Which of your three listed activities is the best?

4. Who do you support in the New Zealand political arena?

I can ask a real heterosexual? Wow!

Is it true that you have difficulty telling who the parents of your children are? I watched Jerry Springer the other day, and I was really surprised that you could really go through seven DNA tests and still not know who the "baby daddy" is!

I tell you. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that heterosexuals were all dirty, godless whores.

Melon

Axver said:
Any question I'd like ... hmmm ...

1. Which of your three listed activities is the worst?

2. How do you feel the revival of premillennialism has impacted the study of eschatology?

3. Which of your three listed activities is the best?

4. Who do you support in the New Zealand political arena?

1) Sex
2) Sleep
3) Sex
4) Food

melon said:

Is it true that you have difficulty telling who the parents of your children are? I watched Jerry Springer the other day, and I was really surprised that you could really go through seven DNA tests and still not know who the "baby daddy" is!

I tell you. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that heterosexuals were all dirty, godless whores.

Melon

Again, sex.

melon said:

Melon

I'm amazed that show is even still on, or maybe all I see at the laundry-mats are reruns.

-----------------------

Which is more important, food, sex, or sleep?

thrillme said:

No, these are not old until we get the "ask the riverdance fanatic"

If I wake up tomorrow and find such a thread, I will not be surprised.

if you're a male heterosexual then why on earth are you spending time on the internet instead of sleeping, eating and/or having sex?

even more shockingly
if you truly are a male heterosexual then why isn't drinking in your possible answer list?

my guess is that you just might be a jewish lesbian posing as a male hetero
the internet is a scary place yes

Back
Top Bottom