Ask The Lunatic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then you're in the wrong thread... you want the 'Ask The Horny Toad' thread, which you will find next door.

I've been known to get around on UFO's. My UFO stuff is strictly jokes, I don't take the UFO existence thing seriously at all.

deep said:

This is not: ask deep.
:shifty:

:lol:
That's debatable, friend - it is 'Ask the Lunatic', but no particular lunatic is specified.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that you're NOT a lunatic? :wink:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
my cousin is schizophrenic-bipolar she's been in and out of institutions all her life but she's not in one right now....though she ought to be....she truly is :coocoo:

to inject a non-jovial comment.....
Your cousin, U2d is carrying a great mental/emotional burden.
I have never heard of some one having that combination of of diagnosisies. I wonder if she has been properly diagnosed? And as medication is still an art as well as a science- she still might not have right combination & doses of medicines for HER. Everyone has a unique Biochemistry and envoronment/social factors thaT affect that biochem & visa versa.

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
my cousin is schizophrenic-bipolar she's been in and out of institutions all her life but she's not in one right now....though she ought to be....she truly is :coocoo:

Sorry to hear about your cousin u2d... I hope the thread didn't upset you.

Back
Top Bottom