Ask the Homo - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2005, 07:13 PM   #76
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:41 PM
I like most of your music tastes there. The only thing of Aimee Mann I have is the soundtrack to Magnolia. It's got some cool stuff on it. I'm a big fan of Radiohead, Coldplay and R.E.M. as well, then I also like the Doves, P.J. Harvey and I'm really into Sigur Ros at the moment. If you like Radiohead, you'd probably like them.

Old 02-03-2005, 07:33 PM   #77
Blue Crack Supplier

love Sigur Ros. and PJ as well. saw her as part of a big festival when i lived in Europe. i also made a point of listening to Sigur Ros when i was traveling in Iceland. the music really goes with the landscape -- both are otherworldly.

Old 02-03-2005, 07:45 PM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by deep
Why are you trying to destroy traditional marriage?

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?

Who's your friend?

ooh, sorry i missed this one earlier.

1) we seek to destroy traditional marriage because it will be easier to recruit teenagers into the radical homosexual lifestyle/agenda when they come from homes where the parents have divorced because gay people have gotten married and moved in next door.

2) we're all Communists, honey. gayness is next to communism-ness is next to godlessness.

3) prema, rob, jeff, petch, eck, ken, nacho, crash, alexa, seth, mary, alex, wendell, doug ... a few others maybe.

aren't you gonna ask me who's my daddy?
Old 02-03-2005, 08:18 PM   #79
Bono's Belly Dancing Friend

Local Time: 08:41 PM
This is such a great thread! I have always enjoyed your posts, but I just noticed that you are in DC, very close to ME! (I am a Canadian that just moved to MD for awhile...long story). If you ever want to meet a fellow interferencer for coffee or a drink, just PM me!
Old 02-03-2005, 09:49 PM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar
These "ask the ____" threads are pretty cool.
They really are! I might not post much in them, but I love reading them. Very insightful and honest -- all of 'em. So a big to everyone.
Old 02-03-2005, 09:54 PM   #81
The Fly

Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra

They really are! I might not post much in them, but I love reading them. Very insightful and honest -- all of 'em. So a big to everyone.
Thanks Indra. Even though according to that "what religion are you test" I'm like the mongoose to your cobra...or is it the cobra to your mongoose...I'm not good with snakes.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #82
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

2 questions-

1. Was there a pinpoint time in your life where you knew or understood that you were gay? Does that make sense? I mean, i guess depending on your age, society when you were growing up would say man+woman. Did you break from this at some point? Or did u know all along? Just curious.

2. Has there EVER been a woman who made u question??

Edit: I wanted to add this before. I respect you Irvine. Always have in my 1st year here. I'll never understand how you don't like women but I respect you. mmm, women...
Old 02-04-2005, 02:25 AM   #83
Jesus Online

Local Time: 11:41 AM
This thread is funny, touching, honest, well discussed and an enjoyment for all who're participating. Thank you Irvine

And Philk, maybe it takes a female to explain why some men prefer men...One of the members here has this..god, it's an incredible picture of Hugh Jackman and his ARMS! Any guy out there who is questioning his sexuality needs to see this photo! If it doesn't make your heart flutter then you're hetero. This picture is the ultimate test for sexuality. No doubt.
And while I'm being so shamelessy simplistic and tongue in cheek, any woman who prefers women...the question is why wouldn't they? We're the fairer, better, smarter, prettier sex.
The ladies of FYM need a universal simultaneous bra burning.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:13 AM   #84
you are what you is

Local Time: 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Do Miss America

I've never been attracted to "butch" women. Just not my thing. Everyone has different taste. Why do some straight white men only like black females? Some black females only like white men? Why do some females only like big bulking muscular men while some only like lean thin men?
even though I'm probably not homosexual enough to answer questions in this thread I'd like to share the theory I've read that the only way a white heterosexual male can have sex and not subconsciously think about his mother is to have sex with a black female

yes
the things you learn at school
Old 02-04-2005, 05:31 AM   #85
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks for the answer Irvine, that was interesting

I *think* there might have been a kiss once on Will And Grace, and I think the creators of that show are gay men as well, I'm not sure.

I don't know about the kiss freak out thing, it doesn't bother me

There's also Queer As Folk, but I've never seen that because I don't have Showtime. I hear that show has a big female following.

I thought of another question..as a Jude Law fan myself, I'd like to ask you what movie you think he's the hottest in, and is he the most beautiful man you've ever seen?
Old 02-04-2005, 06:18 AM   #86
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Angela,
Tell me where to find that picture and I'll promise you I will look at it. Here's my honesty, though I personally prefer women, I will readily admit that Jude Law and Johnny Depp are very very attractive men. There are more...but I'll stop there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
We're the fairer, better, smarter, prettier sex.
And I agree. Let's put it this way. For the men out there, who taught you how to dress yourself? How to brush your teeth? No offense to my pa, but the only thing I can really say he taught me was how to shave! And I suck at that!!!

Edit: Do you think that going to school from 1st-4th grade as the only boy in my class shaped me in any way? By the way, my best friend was Mary.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:51 AM   #87
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Edge
This is such a great thread! I have always enjoyed your posts, but I just noticed that you are in DC, very close to ME! (I am a Canadian that just moved to MD for awhile...long story). If you ever want to meet a fellow interferencer for coffee or a drink, just PM me!
I keep meaning to round DC/MD/VA folk up but stuff always comes up. *sigh* Someday....LOL

SD
Old 02-04-2005, 07:33 AM   #88
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:41 PM
i wanna answer a question!!!!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:40 AM   #89
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

You could post an "Ask the Doozer" thread for the female perspective.

Join Amnesty.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:27 AM   #90
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:41 AM
Crap I got here late, arrrrrrrrrrrrr, the craic has died down, anywho great. great thread