Ask the GOP-Controlled Whortense!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Sinners,

I have decided to grace yourself with my presence. Any questions are up for grabs, and the rules are that you must expect a "GOP-Controlled Whortense" style answer.

If you are easily offended, thou should probably go back to the hell that you came from.

(And, of course, this is all in jest.)

So ask away or get thee to a nunnery. :angry:

GOP-Controlled Whortense, I've seen your writings. Hell, I could have sworn that I've written them myself in a delusional state.

But that's besides the point. What do you do in your spare time when you're not "America's Greatest Christian"? Do you have any hobbies? What's your favorite movie? Do you have a favorite actor/actress?

Do tell. Us heathens want to know and follow your glorious example.

Melon

Last edited:
Does the GOP Control you with the same Mind Control Satelite as the Neocons? Do tinfoil hats really protect our thoughts?

Can i wear a white dress when i marry Major Basstrap next month? Or should i shy away from
the holy white, cos im kinda slutty, you know......

In the rapture will the Godly ones just disappear or will they spontaneously combust?

melon said:
But that's besides the point. What do you do in your spare time when you're not "America's Greatest Christian"? Do you have any hobbies? What's your favorite movie? Do you have a favorite actor/actress?

In my spare time, I carve personalized "Christian stones." If we are going to "liberate" heathens, then we must do it correctly!

My favorite movie is "Left Behind II: Tribulation Force." And my favorite actor is Kirk Cameron.

Kieran McConville said:
I'm curious: should we stone disobedient children?

It is in the Bible, after all, according to GOP Whortense's signature. ;)

Melon

This is my favorite thread ever.

Even though you may think I'll be burning unless I deprogram and turn straight.

Do homosexuals burn at a hotter temp than heterosexuals, or do all sinners burn at the same temp?

Back
Top Bottom