ask the Colombian graphic designer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no way... I know a few people that uses it but I don't like that shit, and you gotta have a lot of money to keep that habit. Many people thinks that cocaine runs like water here but it is hard to find it, with good quality (i mean without things like brick pouder or acid) and cheap... I studied in a public college (the most prestigious one, really) known by the cops as a the biggest marihuana house but you can't find coca there.

Last edited:
thanks for answering
100_0616.jpg

Are you seeking converts?

Can I be saved?

Last edited:
deep said:
1 Where in Columbia do you live?

2. Tell us about your Avatar?

1: I live in Bogotá, the capital city. It is a really big city... well, not as big as new york... but it grows everyday and I haven't been in some places yet.

2: my avatar is a pic of DJ muggs, one of the guys of cypress Hill; he has worked with people like Manu Chau, Depeche Mode, Eminen, U2, the rza and gza. I like him a lot cuz he has made great stuff and he is hot :D.

Saracene said:
How long did you study for to become a graphic designer? What sort of work do you do? And how hard is it to find a graphic design job in Colombia? Here in Melbourne the job market is just shocking, :mad:

well I studied graphic design and arts in college for 4 years... but I'm interesting in art since I was little and I began to draw and paint at an early age so I take those years in college as an stage more and now i'm looking for new stuff to learn :)

I'm out of college as a graphic designer ( I dedicated the most part of my college time to illustracion and animation projects) but I would like to learn more about new technologies and electronic art.

It is hard to find a decent job here... i mean, you can work in an agency, they pay well and you have a regular job, but people there doesn't apreciate your talent and you would have to do stuff that doesn't challenge your creativity... the hard way (but the better one) is getting a name and looking for spaces to publish your stuff (books, drawings, comics, animations...) is really hard but it is more satisfying, i guess, to give all your talent and create good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom