ask the Colombian graphic designer - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2005, 01:10 PM   #1
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Local Time: 04:26 PM
ask the Colombian graphic designer

whatever you want ... from "do these colors run?" to "who's the mofo in you avatar?"

muggsy, the drunk nun, will try to answer everything

Old 03-28-2005, 01:15 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:26 PM
¿cocaína sí o no?

Old 03-28-2005, 01:26 PM   #3
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
no way... I know a few people that uses it but I don't like that shit, and you gotta have a lot of money to keep that habit. Many people thinks that cocaine runs like water here but it is hard to find it, with good quality (i mean without things like brick pouder or acid) and cheap... I studied in a public college (the most prestigious one, really) known by the cops as a the biggest marihuana house but you can't find coca there.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:30 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict

thanks for answering

Are you seeking converts?

Can I be saved?
Old 03-28-2005, 02:09 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

1 Where in Columbia do you live?

2. Tell us about your Avatar?
Old 03-28-2005, 06:45 PM   #6
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by deep
1 Where in Columbia do you live?

2. Tell us about your Avatar?
1: I live in Bogotá, the capital city. It is a really big city... well, not as big as new york... but it grows everyday and I haven't been in some places yet.

2: my avatar is a pic of DJ muggs, one of the guys of cypress Hill; he has worked with people like Manu Chau, Depeche Mode, Eminen, U2, the rza and gza. I like him a lot cuz he has made great stuff and he is hot .
Old 03-28-2005, 10:31 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 09:26 PM
How long did you study for to become a graphic designer? What sort of work do you do? And how hard is it to find a graphic design job in Colombia? Here in Melbourne the job market is just shocking,
Old 03-29-2005, 06:47 PM   #8
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Saracene
How long did you study for to become a graphic designer? What sort of work do you do? And how hard is it to find a graphic design job in Colombia? Here in Melbourne the job market is just shocking,
well I studied graphic design and arts in college for 4 years... but I'm interesting in art since I was little and I began to draw and paint at an early age so I take those years in college as an stage more and now i'm looking for new stuff to learn

I'm out of college as a graphic designer ( I dedicated the most part of my college time to illustracion and animation projects) but I would like to learn more about new technologies and electronic art.

It is hard to find a decent job here... i mean, you can work in an agency, they pay well and you have a regular job, but people there doesn't apreciate your talent and you would have to do stuff that doesn't challenge your creativity... the hard way (but the better one) is getting a name and looking for spaces to publish your stuff (books, drawings, comics, animations...) is really hard but it is more satisfying, i guess, to give all your talent and create good stuff.