Ask the college senior.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've actually lost a lot of my interest haha. I think he's hot, more so in his younger years cause his age is starting to show now :wink:. I kind of wished I had chosen a different username, but i think that happens a lot around here.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I've actually lost a lot of my interest haha. I think he's hot, more so in his younger years cause his age is starting to show now :wink:. I kind of wished I had chosen a different username, but i think that happens a lot around here.

Ha! You know that's why I pick user names that have nothing to do with the site I'm on. I just know that in a year or so I'll hate it if it's too specific!

Are you as terrified about finding a "real" job when you're out of school as I was when I was a college senior?

I haven't gotten too much of it yet, but I am on the quarter system, so I haven't started my last set of classes yet. I'm actually in finals week right now :crack:. I've already filled at the requirements for my major, so basically everything I'll be taking next quarter is just to fill elective units so I have a feeling that I'll be getting lazy real soon :wink:.

Well, I will be moving to Orange County to live with my best friend. I would like to do some sort of social work, perhaps work for a non-profit organization. At this point I'm just worried about finding someone who will take me haha.

Back
Top Bottom