Ask the Catholic School Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do your parents let you date guys on the internet? (reason: my nephew is in love with a Catholic school girl out of state and she's offering to sneak him up there at her own expense, but behind her parents' backs since they think everyone online is a killer:| )

U2Kitten said:
Do your parents let you date guys on the internet? (reason: my nephew is in love with a Catholic school girl out of state and she's offering to sneak him up there at her own expense, but behind her parents' backs since they think everyone online is a killer:| )

rest assure that this is a different catholic school girl :wink:

my parents are the same way about talking to people online that you don't know..they are also convinced that everyone online is out to get you.

Muggsy said:
:wave: I studied in a catholic school too...

do you like to study there? (i ask you this cuz i hated my school :uhoh: )

i really like my school..mostly because of the people and because its a smaller school (about 200-250 per grade) so we all know eachother pretty well.

So you won't be sneaking in any boys into hotels and meeting them there on the sly?;) (I think this is a BAD idea for both her and my nephew)

Also, I've always wondered, do the nuns all wear habits to teach, and do they beat kids on the hand with a ruler? Or is that just on TV? :uhoh:

none of the nuns at my school wear habits or beat kids with rulers (my mom went to catholic school and they did both of those things back then). most of the time they are pretty nice unless you disrespect them in any way, then you can expect serious consequences:yikes: (a nun once kicked me out of the library for not addressing her by 'Sister' when I asked to use the bathroom).

You know that kind of cute shy boy that sits behind you but doesn't say much and turns red when you give him the time of day? He likes you. Go to prom with him.

I went to Catholic school through grades 1-8. and I felt that I did not get a good of an education that I did when I when to public school. Part of the problem was that the class room size had anywhere to 30-40 kids in it. So what I am asking is, do you feel that you are getting a good education?

i went to public grade school and middle school, then switched to catholic high school. i actually feel that i'm getting a better education at catholic school. i dont have any classes that are are as big as you had TinyDancer, but i think one of the main reasons the education is better is because the teachers dont have to spend much time enforcing the rules. but one of the downsides to catholic school is we dont have as many electives as public school (public school had classes like photography, journalism, fashion design, and sociology) catholic school cant because we dont recieve as much money per student as public school and because we dont have as many free periods (because religion class is mandatory for all four years).

Are you planning to become a stripper?

(Apparently 7 out of 10 strippers are former convent school girls - if you believe bullshit statistics).

My mum went to convent school in india and I am happy to declare that she is not a stripper and never has been. :)

Back
Top Bottom