Ask the BVS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
Ask the newly transplanted from Texas to Chicago, music making, painter, liberal Christian, divorced, adopted, fun loving, sexy redhead that goes by the name BonoVoxSupastar anything you want.

Anything goes.

Glorified drug dealer...

Actually my first 6 years out of college I was doing architecture, I got fed up with the industry.

Now I'm doing pharmaceutical sales for a Dermaceutical company.

Are you officially divorced?

If so, I'm jealous. For me, too busy & broke to force the issue but enough is enough already. He moved out last April 1st after initiating things before Thanksgiving 2003.

BostonAnne said:
Are you officially divorced?

If so, I'm jealous. For me, too busy & broke to force the issue but enough is enough already. He moved out last April 1st after initiating things before Thanksgiving 2003.

Yeah it was final last June. We had a very amicable split, no kids, or a lot of property to split so as far as divorces go, it was pretty painless.

Ft. Worth Frog said:
Where in Texas? What kind of art? WHose eye is looking at me from your avatar?

Well I grew up in San Antonio, went to school in College Station, 3 years in Arlington while working in Ft. Worth, and then 3 years in Dallas.

My art is mostly oil paintings. I'm actually working on getting some samples online. When the website is up I'll let everyone know.

The eye? It's big brother.

Why, are you asking?:wink:

Yes I have and it's a completely different game. When I found myself single I realized that the last time I asked someone out on a date was college. Dating in the real world and dating in college are two entirely different things. It's quite fun now.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Dating in the real world and dating in college are two entirely different things. It's quite fun now.

That's good news. As much as I wonder if this is the right time for me to start a new relationship - I have this desire to try it and can't shake it.

I'm happy to hear that you are having fun. :)

Hmmm - next question...

What is your first name?

BostonAnne said:

That's good news. As much as I wonder if this is the right time for me to start a new relationship - I have this desire to try it and can't shake it.

I'm happy to hear that you are having fun. :)

Hmmm - next question...

What is your first name?

Darin - named after Bobby Darin.

What kind of music do you play? And can I hear some of it? :wink:

What color are your eyes?

I edited out the other thing I was going to say, you'll just have to wonder :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
What kind of music do you play?
Well with my band our sound was very U2/Radioheadish, but now that I'm on my own and after going through the divorce I found myself immersed in Ryan Adams. So now it's this cross between a Ryan Adams/Damien Rice/U2 thing.
MrsSpringsteen said:

And can I hear some of it? :wink:
Only if you come over.:wink: I don't have anything recorded right now, I'm working on that, but until then only wherever I play in Chicago or my bedroom can you hear my music.

MrsSpringsteen said:

What color are your eyes?
Blue.

MrsSpringsteen said:

I edited out the other thing I was going to say, you'll just have to wonder :wink:
You peaked my interest.

Well since I know you in real life (BVS is actually the one who introduced me to interference) I'll ask you something about your online persona.

Why'd you choose your username?

Do Miss America said:
Well since I know you in real life (BVS is actually the one who introduced me to interference) I'll ask you something about your online persona.

Why'd you choose your username?

Bono made some joke back in the early 90's how he was going to make a solo album of just religious songs and call it Bono Vox Superstar, playing on the Jesus Christ Superstar title. I thought it was a clever joke, but it ran too long so I changed super to supa. I guess it's the ghetto in me.:wink:

joyfulgirl said:
Are you in possession of U2 tickets?

Well I have 1 ticket for the May 12th Chicago behind the stage.

But I have 2 G.A.s for the September 20 Chicago show!!!(first time to see them GA) I was going to take DMA, but she ended up scoring her own tickets.

That's awesome! I'm sad not to have gotten anything for the 3rd leg. I didn't even try because my work schedule is already packed for the fall so I'm hoping when the inevitable changes in the work schedule occur it won't be too late to score a ticket for some show somewhere somehow in the fall/winter. But for now I'm seeing them one week from tonight :hyper: in very nice lowers at the opening show and have GAs for Denver and Phoenix (which is another reason why I didn't try for the 3rd leg--figured I'd been greedy enough already).

OK, well I choose the bedroom :shifty: :wink: then you can find out what I was going to ask -seriously, it was just silly

I'll try to think of a serious, upstanding question once I can forget about the red hair, blue eyes, sounds like Damien Rice part.

Until then, I ask-did you wear cowboy hats and boots when you lived in Texas? :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:

I'll try to think of a serious, upstanding question once I can forget about the red hair, blue eyes, sounds like Damien Rice part.

don't forget the sexy fun loving part mentioned in the first post :wink:

oh wait, you're trying to forget these things. :huh:

MrsSpringsteen said:
OK, well I choose the bedroom :shifty: :wink: then you can find out what I was going to ask -seriously, it was just silly

Until then, I ask-did you wear cowboy hats and boots when you lived in Texas? :wink:

Ha ha, well not exactly. I had a straw hat for awhile but then when everyone and their brother started wearing them I stopped. No cowboy boots more like biker boots. But I have a lot of vintage pearl snap cowboy shirts.

MrsSpringsteen said:

if you could be stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would it be and why?

Oh that's a good question. If would have to be a female musician maybe Tori Amos, Nicca Costa, or Heather Nova that way we can just spend our days making beautiful music. And maybe writing a song or 2.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom