Ask a Witch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
foray said:
Re: finding a house. Wow. How did you get into the trance in the first place? Does one have to be naturally inclined?

foray
I think everyone has the potential for these things and more. It takes practice and a willingness to let go of mundane beliefs. Daily meditation has helped me to quiet my chattering mind and be open to greater things...but it is hard work.

earthshell said:
do you live in a haunted house?
I do alot of magic in the place where I live so the only stuff around is what I invite into my home. Unseen, nonhuman things are definitely there. But no hauntings. Ghosts never interested me much. They seem to be remnants of people and never the good parts.

financeguy said:

True, true. Although my understanding is even a lot of pagans don't like the guy much.
I think many tend to focus on his outrageous public persona rather than look at the wealth of important occult literature he left behind. For people looking for a dogma or one absolute truth to hold onto he was probably unsettling to be around! He reformed the O.T.O., popularized Thelma, dictated the book of law... which has in it the root of "The Charge of the Goddess"-a beloved piece of poetry by many witches.
Okay, sure, he was a bastard. Many people who search for God put on this sort of calm, "spiritual" demeanor, as if they are the more enlightened ones. Which is such bs. A.C. remained bizarre and uncompromisingly himself to the end.
Which is really part of his legacy: "Do what thou wilt, that is the whole of the law" and "love is the law, love under will". Tough words to live by. I am not an O.T.O. intiate, and I am sure they would have a lot more to say about the subject, but that's my two cents!
-Jennifer

Tinybubbles said:
Long time member, first time poster.
At first, I was just wondering if there are anymore pagan u2 fans out here...but I like the idea of this open ended forum wierdness...so ask away!

In answer to your question: yes, there are.

I realise I am more than a little late getting to this post, but hey, better late than never.

Tinybubbles said:
I do alot of magic in the place where I live so the only stuff around is what I invite into my home. Unseen, nonhuman things are definitely there. But no hauntings. Ghosts never interested me much. They seem to be remnants of people and never the good parts.

Have you ever had the experience where the house goes extremely cold for no apparent reason.......and your body becomes cold.....and it gets to the point you actually have to walk out of the house to feel comfortable....and it's not because it is cold outside. It's as if something has taken possession but whatever it is has made the house evil and eventually death occurs within that house.

Speaking of houses, Tim McGraw was making a recent music video in a vacant house once occupied by Hank Williams Sr and some weird things actually took place during the filming.

:|

Wizard2c,
No - I have never had an experience like that. I would recommend some serious energetic house cleansing, and some personal grounding and shielding as well - if this has happened to you.
Witches do do something called "aspecting" which is similar to posession and channeling, but it is only done after much work and study about how to handle intense amounts of energy that the presence of the gods often brings- and never done alone.

Back
Top Bottom