Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kiss My Ass.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:

DaveC....don't be so quick to insult this person's intelligence. This person is obviously a George W. Bush success story.

"Why" you ask?

Bush wanted to be an "education" president...and it seems as if his policies are working! :up: Bush's desire to "corporatize" schools HAS worked...look here, we have a graduate of the AOL Academy of Grammar posting here at Interference.com!

:D

Good4U, The Disciple!

Funny how "U" have 2 point out my creative writing 4 critique...have U nothing intelligient 2 say? Get over Urself. And do me a favor...back up Ur Bush wanting 2 corporatize schools comment with 5 facts.

I thought it was a pretty entertaining speech by Arnold. The girly men comment was more cheesey then offensive and if people are actually that offended by it, then I don't see how that someone can even surf the internet...

I think the more people complain about something so trivial as the girly men thing, the more likely a negative image of being "too PC" will be associated with the democratic party. Being "too PC" is just as bad as being called a fundamentalist these days.

I thought it was a great speech...

and really, if girlie man pisses you off...then you just have to tone down the sensativity...

Speaking of girlie-men nonissues...

Can anyone find a transcript of the Nixon - Humphries debate of 1968? You know, the one Arnold mentioned in his speech?

;)

Back
Top Bottom