Are you hot enough? - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-23-2007, 11:37 PM   #46
She's the One

Local Time: 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy
I'm sure there's at least one "hot enough" person on that site that is smart.
Probably, but by registering there, he's indicating that he puts looks ahead of brains. I'm not interested in someone like that.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by martha

Probably, but by registering there, he's indicating that he puts looks ahead of brains. I'm not interested in someone like that.
Yeah, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. And how many guys convince themselves that a woman is oh so smart and everything else just because they think she's hot? How many ignore her bad traits just because of that? Yeah, I've seen that plenty of times in guys I know. Of course there are women who will do that too.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:06 AM   #48
Refugee

Local Time: 07:29 AM
Me on hot or not firstly : http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ALAZHRO&key=GAC

The people that are let into this club should logically have the same proportion of brains/personality that a less attractive group of people have. I'm definately getting the impression that people here are stereotyping good looking people as having dull personalities or make intellectually stimulating partners. I know lost of hot looking people with these qualities!
And if you agree with me where there would be similar proportions of personality/brains amongst the good looking people and the less attractive people, what's wrong with being able to choose all 3, ie. looks, personality and brains.
I totally endorse this site.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #49
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AussieU2fanman

I'm definately getting the impression that people here are stereotyping good looking people as having dull personalities or make intellectually stimulating partners.
I bet there are a lot of wonderful people at that site who are smart, funny, honest, and all kinds of other great things. However, allow me to quote martha, since I totally agree with her:

Quote:
Originally posted by martha

People at that site are using a level of hotness as the starting point for a relationship. There are a lot of great people they could be missing out on just because a group of hotties determine that their looks aren't on par with theirs.

Bonochick [at] interference.com