Arafat and AIDS, theory grows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is sidetracking the issue a bit but, yes.

And people in Whereyouare don't know the history of things, are unaware of the reputation of the publication. Not that I'm picking on anyone in this thread. I have probably unwittingly read some crap as well, also not knowing the local background.

woe.

For the record, in case anyones googling, we have two newspapers in Perth:

"The West Australian" aka "The Worst Australian"

and

"The Sunday Times" aka "The Sundry Slimes'

The Worst is less worse than Sundry Slimes but still......

Yes, Muslims require burial within 24 hours.

Nice to see you, beli. If you're just here for a brief visit, hello and take care of yourself and the kiddies. :)

Richmond Times endorses BUSH!

U2democrat said:
Yeah, our paper is called the "Richmond Times Dispatch" but many call it the "richmond times disgrace". It really is an embarrassment.
Guessing, their "disgrace" must be that they endorsed U.S. Prez BUSH, Jr., the winner of Virginia and West Virginia and the entire South -- including Florida -- and, in fact, the winner of America. That paper is "disgraceful". :huh:

Regarding Arraphat, Prez Bush Jr. -- unlike Bill Clinton -- knew not to let his Administration have anything to do with the Palestinian dirtbag murderer Arraphat. Years ago, NYC Mayor RUDY rightfully had Arraphat thrown out of an event at Lincoln Center. :wink:

Last edited:
Re: AIDS!

Stonewall said:

Lastly, there are people who believe that AIDS was caused by men having sex with monkeys.
I've heard of this theory also. With so many theories, I can only think even more that it's not important what exactly caused it, but that we will find a cure. :(

U2democrat said:
Yeah our paper is called the "richmond times dispatch" but many call it the "richmond times disgrace". it really is an embarrassment.

The Petersburg paper, the Progress-Index, is joked as the "Petersburg Degress" by some. The Norfolk Virginian-Pilot is the Pile-it.

Back
Top Bottom