Any other Democrats sick of the Bush-bashing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm. Read "Crossing the Rubicon" by Micheal Ruppert and you may see just how "evil" Dubya really is.

I wouldn't say that his is the most corrupt Administration in American history, however; (although it s fast approaching that status.) That award still goes to Lincoln's General, Ulysses S Grant, who succeeded him by default in 1865. I believe he's the only guy besides Nixon who resigned or was impeached, forget which. His bunch was knee deep with the Tammany crowd, and that was just for starters..let's not get started on the Civil War loot.

The corruptness of the Bush 2 Adminisrtation, though, and its entrenchment has directly resulted in the mass loss of tens of thousands of lives, in anumber of ways. It's amtter of life and eeath..unlike Grant or Nixon. And neither of them clained to be divinely Chosen by God to rule.

Last edited:
Scarletwine said:
He is evil all on his own. Every issue that he tries and sometimes succeeds is for a few wealthy + 1% of Americans
Sorry, I don't buy this argument. Bush obviously needed more than 1% of the vote to get him elected. Unless... he really robbed you guys this time around!

Back
Top Bottom