Another appreciation thread for . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YellowKite

War Child
. . .whatever floats your boat, rocks your socks. If we can't agree on anything, let's at least throw some things we ourselves appreciate to contemplate.

I appreciate U2. I like their overall commitment to their own ideals and the music that plays in my head appropriate for every occassion. [I started with a gimme
smile.gif
]

I appreciate my cats. They are always happy to see me and they love me anyway.

I appreciate my friends. They are my family because otherwise I'd be lonely.

I appreciate a well written story because it has the power to move me to another life, another exisistence.

I appreciate Nerds - the Willy Wonka candy because they are sugerary, fun and delicious.

Your turn . . .

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Well since it's in my head at the moment

I truly appreciate living in Ontario and being able to visit Tim Horton....and his coffee
smile.gif

Now to be serious,

I appreciate my family and friends.
I appreciate being able to work and help support my family.
I appreciate that my friends and family are in good health
I appreciate that I have a roof over my head
I appreciate my interference friends
and lastly

I appreciate being able to run the gammet of emotions here in these forums and be hugged when needed, be humoured when needed, be calmed when needed, and be smacked when needed.

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
Now to be serious,

I appreciate my family and friends.
I appreciate being able to work and help support my family.
I appreciate that my friends and family are in good health
I appreciate that I have a roof over my head
I appreciate my interference friends
and lastly

I appreciate being able to run the gammet of emotions here in these forums and be hugged when needed, be humoured when needed, be calmed when needed, and be smacked when needed.

Great post.
We all need a little 'slap' sometimes huh?

D
B

I appreciate that I'm healthy

I appreciate my kids and my husband

I appreciate that I make a comfortable living

I appreciate my friends and family

I appreciate what the music of U2 brings to my life each and everyday

I appreciate the friends I have made on Interference and the support and love they give me on a daily basis

Most of all, I appreciate the 35 years I was given with my father who at this very minute is losing his battle with liver disease and may not be here tomorrow.

I appreciate my freedom.

Freedom to choose, freedom to speak freely, to dress as I wish, to make friends without restriction, to love my family as they are, to build my own little spot in the world, to read books, to hear music, to walk and sing and dance whenever I feel like it, to fall in love, to make amends, to do the right thing because I choose to and never because I have to, to access help when I cant manage, to go to the dr when Im sick, to learn, to be educated, to be in control of all my actions, to be responsible for me.

Back
Top Bottom