Ann Coulter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Is it just me...or is this woman an incredible bitch?

Totally intolerant, spouts rhetoric out every orifice, and is just a complete, rude, pompous, arrogant whore.

Who in their right mind would actually LIKE this succubus?

:angry:

Even her fellow republicans aknowledge that she's over the edge. Personally, she angers me because whe makes the generalization that liberals are america-hating traitors. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this country, and would NEVER betray it. And guess what? I'm a LIBERAL and I love America!!! Shocking I know.

I cannot stand Ann Coulter. She spews off more nonsense venom about us liberals, Muslims, and everyone else she hates it's just nauseating. She's an embarrassment to this country. :madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

If she were a flaming liberal, she would likely be praised for expressing her views.

Or, it least it seems that way given a couple of the other threads in here.

:|

I don't think anyone, conservative or liberal, would get any cred for the absolutely bilious things this woman has said. Like wishing violent, painful deaths on people.

yeah, there are haters on the left.

nbcrusader said:
If she were a flaming liberal, she would likely be praised for expressing her views.

you must not have been paying attention.

she makes sean hannity seem lucid

she goes off the scale.

if she is a succuba

michael savage leaves his window open

The famous 9/11 quote:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

On the 2004 Democratic National Convention:

Coulter was hired by USA Today to cover the 2004 Democratic National Convention, but was replaced with Jonah Goldberg after a "disagreement over editing".(http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/2004-07-26-coulter-column_x.htm) The column began "Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston" and referred to an indefinite number of female attendees as "corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons". The newspaper did not print the column, but Coulter published it on her website.

On the New York Times:

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building." - in a New York Observer interview (http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0ICQ/2002_August_26/94386624/p6/article.jhtml) 26 August 2002

On saying the previous quote:

"Of course I regret it. I should have added 'after everyone had left the building except the editors and the reporters.'" - in a rightwingnews.com interview (http://rightwingnews.com/interviews/anncoulter.php) 26 June 2003

(all of the preceding from Wikipedia)

Also check out:

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20030630.html

paxetaurora said:
referred to an indefinite number of female attendees as "corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons".

the scary thing is...that's ME! :ohmy:

and proud of it!!!! :D

She is the hero of a good friend of mine, she says Ann is a voice of reason in the middle of the liberal garbage pile. She quotes her all the time. It's only natural people will hate the person they disagree with because they don't want to hear what they're saying, this goes for both sides. The same person who likes her hates M. Moore with a passion.

U2Kitten said:
She is the hero of a good friend of mine, she says Ann is a voice of reason in the middle of the liberal garbage pile. She quotes her all the time. It's only natural people will hate the person they disagree with because they don't want to hear what they're saying, this goes for both sides. The same person who likes her hates M. Moore with a passion.

I'm not particularly a fan of either one. They're both partisan windbags.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom