And you thought Obama's Pastor was weird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yolland said:
For some reason this reminds me of back when I took over the bookstore I managed in grad school and at the time a runaway bestseller there was this book, Big Sister Is Watching You, detailing how Hillary and her secret "coven" of lesbian goddess-worshipping Marxist necromancers (who controlled all the government agencies, of course) planned to destroy first the US then the rest of the world. It would've been absolutely hilarious--I remember being certain the author was laughing all the way to the bank--except for the fact that so many people ate it up.

Anyhow, Mother Jones is at least a dozen notches above that sort of 'investigative' writing, but I still find all this wildly contradictory rumor-mongering highly amusing.

You had me at 'coven of lesbians'.

detailing how Hillary and her secret "coven" of lesbian goddess-worshipping Marxist necromancers (who controlled all the government agencies, of course) planned to destroy first the US then the rest of the world.

looks like they were one administration early with their prediction of

"necromancers (who controlled all the government agencies, of course) planned to destroy first the US then the rest of the world."

cheney_anakin_cheney.jpg

jockitems___145_1178818121.jpg

emperor_bush_dictator_quote.jpg

cheney_020607.jpg

CTU2fan said:

Absolutely.

I'm thinking Harry's ventured south of the border at least once...and stayed long enough for HRC to piss in his cornflakes. Having an opinion is one thing, calling anyone who disagrees an idiot is quite another.

I'm back to haunt you. When did I ever say anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot ??? The only real idiots are those IDIOTS who after all that has been said and done by the Clinton campaign insist on supporting Hillary. My God, I think the Republicans may actually be smarter this year.

Laugh all you want. Although I'm not a member of Antipas Ministries I have had them on my radio show a few times and find myself agreeing with much they have to say about the American system and the church that supports it. Got a problem with that??

P.S. Oh ya, and I hate Hillary Clinton - had to get that in one last time:rant:

Harry Vest said:
Laugh all you want. Although I'm not a member of Antipas Ministries I have had them on my radio show a few times and find myself agreeing with much they have to say about the American system and the church that supports it. Got a problem with that??

P.S. Oh ya, and I hate Hillary Clinton - had to get that in one last time:rant:
Would it be out of character if I did?

Back
Top Bottom