And Who would of ever thunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
932IOqn_w.jpg

diamond said:

Among the factors that impact the survey results is that more men identify themselves as Republicans and men are more likely to say they are sexually satisfied and enjoy sex "a great deal." Also, Democrats are more likely to be women; and the poll results show that women are more likely to fake orgasms.

My take on it is that Republicans (men) are lousy lovers! :D

U2democrat said:
i STILL say if the kerry campaign REALLY wants to win they should just put out a calendar of edwards. :wink:

A few years back I read that someone made a calendar featuring what were supposedly the 12 hottest guys in the U.S. House of Representatives. I don't think it was sold commercially or anything - it was just something someone did for fun. I've never seen it, but I've heard it was all very tasteful - no speedo shots and whatnot. I guess this story stuck in my mind because I read one of the men featured was Rep. Tom Latham, the representative from my district in Iowa - and he's not sexy at all! :huh: My co-workers and I used to joke that he looks exactly like that creepy dance show announcer guy who was leering at all the girls in the movie "Grease." I remember there was at least one other Republican on the calendar - John Kasich (sp?) from Ohio. I have no idea what he looks like.

BTW, too bad Edwards is in the Senate, not the House, U2democrat! He might have been a calender boy. :wink:

Oh, and on a somewhat related note - I just thought of a sexy Republican politician! Steve Largent (sp?) who used to be a pro football player before he ran for Congress. He's quite a looker. :sexywink:

(See, I can be unbiased!)

Re: Re: Re: And Who would of ever thunk

U2democrat said:

hehehehehe! good one.

Thanks!

ooohh...I just thought of another one. Diamond, are you sure they asked the Republicans if they enjoyed sex? Are you sure the question wasn't "Do you enjoy screwing people over?" :D :D

j/k, j/k!!

Back
Top Bottom