and we finally know what the W is all about

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Here I present...

George... WIRED Bush

:|

really... for me this doesn't make sense...

if he had a Inalambric ear plug... then he never needed the wires that were on his back

It doesn't make sense... :|

sorry to bust conspiracy theories, but some of the photos from the second debate look like a badly tailored shirt.

Bush looks like he may have been wearing a wire and hidden ear piece. it also looks like it could just be shirt creases and a kevlar vest making it look like he's wearing a transmiter or something.

he has been caught on film in the past with a similar appearance.

stephen harper of the conservative party of canada is also believed to have worn one in a town hall style discussion during the canadian election campaign in the summer past.

if true, i would have thought bush would have practiced more, so as to avoid the blank stares.

edit: for whatever its worth nbc, i havent seen primary source discussions either. but it has been a topic of speculation on the internet for a long timelink (used to be a picture there of bush on a podium with what appears to be something in his ear)

edit again: i brought it up in this discussion (half way down page), same blog link though, link

Last edited:
Huh? I looked through a couple blogs (interesting world they live in) and found one picture. It looks like a starched shirt that has bunched-up a little. I'm not sure how many of you have worn heavily starched shirts, but the picture I saw is nothing unusual.

Couldn't find a "what's in his ear picture." Sorry.

i cant find the ear picture either anymore but this picture, assuming it is unaltered, looks funny.

it would appear to go beyond starch.

anywho, truth or not, this will never go beyond speculation. i still say someone should bring a jammer in to the hall and block the signal.

story.jpg

Link to a news story:

http://publish.nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/rate/125456/<?php echo

The video link:

rtsp://cspanrm.fplive.net/cspan/project/c04/c04093004_debate1.rm

fast forward to 40min 30sec.

I first saw this reported in the Toronto Star.

BTW, I figure its body armor. IF he did have an earpiece, it would probably be wireless.

I do find the video clip a little odd, although we can't tell who he was looking at.

Last edited:
No way he does that badly with someone talkin gin his ear.....please:wink:

George Stephanopolous had this on his show on Sun. It was a very clear pic and showed the "bulge" and a wire going up his shoulder. It was evident in both debates. It's interesting that one of the rules included "no shots from the rear" :hmm:

Dread,
I think he does :ohmy:

Scarletwine said:
George Stephanopolous had this on his show on Sun. It was a very clear pic and showed the "bulge" and a wire going up his shoulder. It was evident in both debates.

In both debates? I didn't see anything unusual in the second debate. Is there a photo?

I would have thought that would be risky considering the audience could probably see the back of him while he walked around (and I think Kerry patted him on the back at the beginning of the debate, too)

kobayashi said:
i cant find the ear picture either anymore but this picture, assuming it is unaltered, looks funny.

it would appear to go beyond starch.

anywho, truth or not, this will never go beyond speculation. i still say someone should bring a jammer in to the hall and block the signal.

story.jpg

A co-worker of mine has asked me to research this matter for her. She is outraged by the idea that Bush was being fed answers by a transmitter, and wants to know if there is any way to jam such a signal. As this co-worker is one of the sweetest, nicest people I've ever known, I promised her that I'd see what I could find out.

I also told her it would be funny if the frequency was switched to that of a classic rock station. Just picture it...apropos of nothing, Bush suddenly starts singing along to "Whole Lotta Love." And immediately wins the votes of all the Led Zepplin fans...:huh:

lol-that's funny Diane..or maybe Vertigo, he does know how to speak Spanish, but the counting might still be a problem :D

I read an article a long time ago about Bush being fed answers through an earpiece, an expert analyzed tapes and came to that conclusion. I can't remember where I read it though..

On Sunday George also stated the press was asked for their frequencies.
I din't see any wire in his ear. They said he could have a small piece in his ear, the wire goes up his back and around his neck.
They are also siteing his outburst at 60 sec. into an answer "Let me finish" when know one interrupted him.
Gotta love a new conspiracy theory :yes:
:shrug:

Diane L said:

A co-worker of mine has asked me to research this matter for her. She is outraged by the idea that Bush was being fed answers by a transmitter, and wants to know if there is any way to jam such a signal.

it is certainly possible and easy with some fairly low cost equipment. im sure that many radiocommunication signals are jammed where ever the president goes.

This isn't the article I was talking about, but I found this..

http://www.isbushwired.com/

The site is down now unfortunately, so I'll just post a small portion

An earpiece in Bush made him an instant whiz kid on Indonesian politics, speculates State Department contract interpreter Fred Burks, who first interpreted for Bush at a September 19, 2001 meeting with Indonesian president Megawati Soekarnoputri. In a letter published on democrats.com and reprinted at this website, (and confirmed in a telephone conversation with IsBushWired) he says Bush displayed an astonishing grasp of obscure details of Indonesian politics during a 90-minute meeting. "I concluded either that Bush was much more intelligent than we had been led to believe, or that somehow someone was feeding answers to him through a hidden earpiece...Having worked directly with President Bush twice since then, and having additionally talked with many of my fellow interpreters who have worked directly with him, I am now certain that he could not have had that much knowledge of Indonesia. He doesn't even read the daily newspaper to keep up with what's being reported in the press. I am convinced that he must have been using some sort of earpiece through which someone was telling him what to say."

Diane L said:

A co-worker of mine has asked me to research this matter for her. She is outraged by the idea that Bush was being fed answers by a transmitter, and wants to know if there is any way to jam such a signal. As this co-worker is one of the sweetest, nicest people I've ever known, I promised her that I'd see what I could find out.

I also told her it would be funny if the frequency was switched to that of a classic rock station. Just picture it...apropos of nothing, Bush suddenly starts singing along to "Whole Lotta Love." And immediately wins the votes of all the Led Zepplin fans...:huh:

:lol:

i think it looks more like the back of a bullet proof vest.:)

the idea of the President cheating shows the mindset of the ppl accusing him.

furthermore to be crazy enough to cheat at the chance being disqualified is not something in GWs makeup.

i think the SwiftBoat Veterans For Truth have more legitmacy in their claims than some promuglators here.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/index.php?topic=Ads

peace,

db9

Last edited:
Dave,

the channel frequency is twenty-nine.

the message you are to transmit to the president is.........

It's alright, its alright, its alright....she moves in mysterious ways.

Transmit at 9:23 PM EST.

Thank you and good luck:wink:

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/13/transmitter/index_np.html

Mrs. S,

Here's the pics from Friday. Their comm. expert says - yes it's wiring

Technical expert: Bush was wired
A Bush spokesman tells Salon there is nothing to the story. But as the final presidential debate looms, speculation grows about the mysterious bulge.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By Dave Lindorff

Oct. 13, 2004 | Speculation continues to run wild about President Bush's mystery bulge. Since Friday, when Salon first raised questions about the rectangular bulge that was visible under Bush's suit coat during the presidential debates, many observers in the press and on the Internet have wondered aloud whether the verbally and factually challenged president might be receiving coaching via a hidden electronic device.

Now a technical expert who designs and makes such devices for the U.S. military tells Salon that he believes the bulge is indeed a transceiver designed to receive electronic signals and transmit them to a hidden earpiece lodged in Bush's ear canal.

Back
Top Bottom