and we finally know what the W is all about

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scarletwine said:
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/13/transmitter/index_np.html

Now a technical expert who designs and makes such devices for the U.S. military tells Salon that he believes the bulge is indeed a transceiver designed to receive electronic signals and transmit them to a hidden earpiece lodged in Bush's ear canal.

Well let's hope they coach him too when he talks with foreign presidents or tries to get new allies.

story.jpg

He looks to me like a terminator or an alien with this hunchback

----edited to add:

can the earpeace signal be captured like on U2 concerts or would the secret service use encrypted signals?

Last edited:
Ah yes our good friend Mr. Lindorff. Truly an objective and non-insane commentator who always brings a good story to light.

Why here a favorite of mine that reinforces my argument that those of the left-wing persuasion are inclined to compare certain elected political leaders today to certain fascist dictators of yesteryear.

If we Americans value our society, our polity, our rights and liberties, and our security, we must begin exposing George W. Bush and his War Party for what they are: craven usurpers aiming at nothing less than the undermining of all those things that most of us hold dear.

It’s going a bit far to compare the Bush of 2003 to the Hitler of 1933. Bush simply is not the orator that Hitler was. But comparisons of the Bush Administration’s fear mongering tactics to those practiced so successfully and with such terrible results by HItler and Goebbels on the German people and their Weimar Republic are not at all out of line.
http://www.counterpunch.org/lindorff02012003.html

Trust Lindorff because truth flows freely from his every orifice :up:

Last edited:
I think that we see whatever we want to see. But in the real world it is a bullet proof vest or a crumpled/overstarched shirt. There are very strict protocols for these debates that both candidates must adhere to, to suggest that Bush would wear a wire and that it would be a big bulging piece on his back boggles the mind. I mean wouldn't he just use the high-tech CIA earpieces that dont even need a big reciever to be strapeed to ones back. This is just an example of peoples imaginations getting the better of them, no different than those idiots that claim the moon landing was faked.

Last edited:
The best point contra the earpeace is his poor performance

But i've seen several bullet proof vests, it dosn't look like one.
The thing on the back is simply too large for a receiver, you're right. but imho you can't put the whole thing (receiver and speaker) into the ear. You need a receiver on the body and this one has a wireless connection to the small earpeace

He is the President of the United States, if he was going to cheat in a debate it would be done properly, and that would include not having big bulges on your backside.

Last edited:
Fine I invite you all to believe that GWB cheated in the debates and if he wins that he cheated in the election. In fact the moon landing never happened and the world economy is run by the Knights Templar who work to undermine all non-Western interests. Toothpaste is a form of mind contol from the CIA working on MK Ultra and there is an interior world that the governments keep secret because the morlocks provide them with power. Area 51 is a fake, the real Alien Space ship is at a hidden airbase in Alaska where the US Government works with the greys to develop stealth anti-gravity technology, Bob Lazar is a Red Herring and John Titor is the real deal but he has upset the timeline and his reality no longer exists. The Iraq war was a fake, it was not even fought because Saddam was an actor paid by the CIA to distract the American public whenever the president found himself in a crisis either economically, politically or ,ahem, in a lewd situation.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer

As i mentioned above, the strongest point for non cheating was his performance.
If there is a whole team to coach him i'd expect him wiping kerry away in a debate.

I'm just curious what this hunchback could be, maybe any M.D. who has an idea? Does G.W.B. have trouble with his backbone?

I saw some footage/stills on TV last night, and it sure appeared to me that there could be a wire coming from the square "boxy" part

Of course it's quite extreme to believe the President would ever do such a thing, but once I believe/have evidence someone has lied and/or twisted the truth, I believe they're capable of dishonesty/misdeeds ever after

It's incredible to believe that the president would have a suit that wasn't tailored correctly and wear it to a debate. Especially when his people work hard to control every other, more minutia detail. Hard to believe they'd miss the fact that the suit didn't fit right. lol

(edited to add- i dont know which theory i believe, but I sure don't believe the "ill fitting suit" theory.)

Klaus said:
A_Wanderer

? Does G.W.B. have trouble with his backbone?
One thing is certain, at least we can see GW's backbone, while we're considering sending out a search party to find John Kerry's backbone:sexywink:

thank u-

db9:wink:

Last edited:
Though it looks like some RNC teams are into cheating some voters out of their votes...

http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash...97709842249210.xml&storylist=orlocal#continue

http://www.nbc25.com/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=2536

...it's pretty outlandish to entertain thoughts about Bush cheating by wearing a wire; he doesn't need to; his positions and counter-arguments to Kerry's aren't that detailed anyway, that he would require reams and reams of data to be fed to him.

Looking at the three debates, everyone basically repeated their positioning...stuff they say on a daily basis in answering reporters' questions.

Maybe Bush is wearing one of them "cooling vests"...to keep him from sweating too much...keep his body cool. Could be a number of things.

Or, Bush may be an extra-terrestrial.

There are photographs of President Bush from the first debate and he's got some kinda lump in the back of his coat ,and the rumors are flying that he had a special radio receiver and he was getting answers from someone off stage. Wow, it's like he's back at Yale." —David Letterman

Top Ten President Bush Explanations For The Bulge In His Jacket

10. "It's connected to an earpiece so Cheney can feed me answers--crap, I wasn't supposed to say that."

9. "It's a device that shocks me every time I mispronounce a word."

8. "Just a bunch of intelligence memos I haven't gotten around to reading yet."

7. "Mmm, delicious Muenster cheese."

6. "John Kerry initially voted for the bulge in my jacket, then voted against it."

5. "I'll tell you exactly what it is--it's a clear sign this econonmy is moving again."

4. "Halliburton is drilling my back for oil."

3. "Oh like you've never cheated in a presidential debate.

2. "Accidentally took some of Governer Schwarzenegger's 'roids."

1. "If Kerry's gonna look like a horse, then I'm gonna look like a camel."

LOL Mrs S

The way he would suddenly blurt out exact numbers of stats in the last denbate after a pause made it seem all the more probable. I also noticed he only turned so far when shaking hands or hugging his wife and daughters.

PS I also agree - once a liar (specially of such a consequential lie) always a liar.

Back
Top Bottom