American soldiers throw living puppy off cliff - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
The Fly
 
Copy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 190
Local Time: 10:03 AM
American soldiers throw living puppy off cliff

http://www.dr.dk/NETTV/Update/2008/0...0304153147.htm

Press Play.
__________________

__________________
Copy is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
CTU2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,366
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Disgusting.
__________________

__________________
CTU2fan is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 03:03 AM
WTF

I'm not even going to try and contemplate it..
__________________
kafrun is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
CTU2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,366
Local Time: 06:03 AM
I know. I mean, it's a puppy. WTF is wrong with people?
__________________
CTU2fan is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #5
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 06:03 AM
The terrorists have really won now
__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #6
Refugee
 
MadelynIris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Craggy Island
Posts: 1,504
Local Time: 05:03 AM
talk about a hate crime

As horrible as this is, and it is -- it still pales in comparison to the horrors of war that many of these soldiers are submitted to.
__________________
MadelynIris is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MadelynIris
talk about a hate crime

As horrible as this is, and it is -- it still pales in comparison to the horrors of war that many of these soldiers are submitted to.
I'm sorry, you don't think this is 10x worse than waterboarding, and deserves its own thread? We don't even know if waterboarding is torture yet, man! We need like, eight more congressional hearings.

Waterboardin' USA!
__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 05:03 AM
i can't believe i clicked on that
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #9
Refugee
 
MadelynIris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Craggy Island
Posts: 1,504
Local Time: 05:03 AM
like this for example:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/wor...dier.story.itn

Quote:
I'm sorry, you don't think this is 10x worse than waterboarding, and deserves its own thread? We don't even know if waterboarding is torture yet, man! We need like, eight more congressional hearings.
Canadiens,

What in world are you talking about?
__________________
MadelynIris is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #10
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MadelynIris
like this for example:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/wor...dier.story.itn



Canadiens,

What in world are you talking about?
You can't really compare the two. These soldiers joined the military voluntarily knowing full well that they could be sent to war and get injured or killed. They're trained to defend themselves and to kill the enemy. This innocent little puppy can't possibly defend itself or fight back against these soldiers. Our soldiers have seen and suffered awful things for sure, but they have a choice in the matter. This defenseless animal didn't, and those soldiers who participated in this despicable crime should be punished to the fullest extent allowed.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The American Resistance
Posts: 4,754
Local Time: 04:03 AM
I hear Brian De Palma's new film about the incident "Redacted II: Play Dead!" is already in production and creating Oscar buzz.
__________________
INDY500 is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #12
Refugee
 
MadelynIris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Craggy Island
Posts: 1,504
Local Time: 05:03 AM
Quote:
You can't really compare the two. These soldiers joined the military voluntarily knowing full well that they could be sent to war and get injured or killed. They're trained to defend themselves and to kill the enemy. This innocent little puppy can't possibly defend itself or fight back against these soldiers. Our soldiers have seen and suffered awful things for sure, but they have a choice in the matter. This defenseless animal didn't, and those soldiers who participated in this despicable crime should be punished to the fullest extent allowed
Yes, human life cannot be compared to a dog.
__________________
MadelynIris is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,284
Local Time: 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MadelynIris
talk about a hate crime

As horrible as this is, and it is -- it still pales in comparison to the horrors of war that many of these soldiers are submitted to.
And yet most of the soldiers will act honourably.
__________________
anitram is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by anitram


And yet most of the soldiers will act honourably.
And this is key. 99% of our men and women would be disgusted and would never dream of doing such a thing, and we should honor them for putting their lives on the line.
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MadelynIris
like this for example:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/wor...dier.story.itn




Thanks for sharing that!!

After watching that
I won't be able to sleep until
every god damn puppy in Iraq
is dead! dead! dead!
__________________

__________________
deep is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com