America will decline and fall - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-04-2004, 09:14 AM   #46
Acrobat
 
U2Traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 472
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Se7en


witty.



i'd love to see proof of this absolute truth from the true god. time will tell.



i feel as though you are overlooking the global socioeconomic and ecological situations in favor of religous views. while this is your prerogative, i will have to state resolutely that i see that as a mistake.

nothing lasts forever.
I do look at global, socioeconomic and ecological situations in favor of religious views. Religious people think just as well as you. There are always those who don't think on BOTH sides, religious, and non-religious.

I think. Kerry just was NOT a better choice. If he had been, he would've won...period. Unfortunately, there WERE no good choices.

America is not going to fall. It may hang by a thread for many reasons, but, guaranteed, that is NOT what God has in mind for America, that is falls. Will we have problems? Yes. Whatever they are, whatever will make the "conistitution hang by a thread" will happen.

I've actually already heard comments like that in this election. They said that if things didn't work out as far as the voting in this election, if there were major problems it would "severely test" the constitution. When I heard those words from one media source my little ears perked up.
__________________

__________________
U2Traveller is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:28 AM   #47
Refugee
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,098
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Traveller


I do look at global, socioeconomic and ecological situations in favor of religious views. Religious people think just as well as you. There are always those who don't think on BOTH sides, religious, and non-religious.

I think. Kerry just was NOT a better choice. If he had been, he would've won...period. Unfortunately, there WERE no good choices.

America is not going to fall. It may hang by a thread for many reasons, but, guaranteed, that is NOT what God has in mind for America, that is falls. Will we have problems? Yes. Whatever they are, whatever will make the "conistitution hang by a thread" will happen.

I've actually already heard comments like that in this election. They said that if things didn't work out as far as the voting in this election, if there were major problems it would "severely test" the constitution. When I heard those words from one media source my little ears perked up.
Quoting David Bowie: "I'm afraid of americans".

Everytime i see this U2Traveller speaking i can't help but think: oh my God... it really is dark ages period again in America...

This guy really believes that America is the country chosen by God to lead the masses to the light... And he mix religion and politics in a very twisted/distorted way...

Religion and politics, just like the muslims they fight against...
__________________

__________________
U2_Guy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:30 AM   #48
Acrobat
 
U2Traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 472
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2_Guy


Quoting David Bowie: "I'm afraid of americans".

Everytime i see this U2Traveller speaking i can't help but think: oh my God... it really is dark ages period again in America...

This guy really believes that America is the country chosen by God to lead the masses to the light... And he mix religion and politics in a very twisted/distorted way...

Religion and politics, just like the muslims they fight against...
I'm not a guy, and you can quit with the insults.
__________________
U2Traveller is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:31 AM   #49
Refugee
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,098
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Traveller


I'm not a guy, and you can quit with the insults.
Where are the insults lady?
__________________
U2_Guy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:34 AM   #50
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,573
Local Time: 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2_Guy


Where are the insults lady?
Quote:
Originally posted by U2_Guy

Everytime i see this U2Traveller speaking i can't help but think: oh my God... it really is dark ages period again in America...
__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:35 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict
 
nbcrusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,071
Local Time: 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2_Guy


Quoting David Bowie: "I'm afraid of americans".

Everytime i see this U2Traveller speaking i can't help but think: oh my God... it really is dark ages period again in America...

This guy really believes that America is the country chosen by God to lead the masses to the light... And he mix religion and politics in a very twisted/distorted way...

Religion and politics, just like the muslims they fight against...
Perhaps you may want to articulate an issue rather than resort to bigotry and name calling....

We always have room for well reasoned arguments here in FYM
__________________
nbcrusader is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:42 AM   #52
Refugee
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,098
Local Time: 01:43 AM
U2Traveller
The Fly

Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Local time:
11-04-2004 10:41 AM
Registered: Oct 2004
Posts: 195


11-04-2004 05:10 PM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would never in a million live in Canada. It looks like only wimps move there.

Name calling...insults...hmmmmm

I see...
__________________
U2_Guy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:42 AM   #53
Acrobat
 
U2Traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 472
Local Time: 06:43 PM
I think speedracer and nbcrusader pointed out the insults adequately.
__________________
U2Traveller is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:44 AM   #54
Acrobat
 
U2Traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 472
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2_Guy
U2Traveller
The Fly

Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Local time:
11-04-2004 10:41 AM
Registered: Oct 2004
Posts: 195


11-04-2004 05:10 PM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would never in a million live in Canada. It looks like only wimps move there.

Name calling...insults...hmmmmm

I see...
If you want to win, then it makes sense to stay.
__________________
U2Traveller is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:45 AM   #55
Refugee
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,098
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Traveller
I think speedracer and nbcrusader pointed out the insults adequately.
Hmmmm...

I see...

Originally posted by U2Traveller
I would never in a million live in Canada. It looks like only wimps move there.
__________________
U2_Guy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:46 AM   #56
Acrobat
 
U2Traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 472
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2_Guy


Hmmmm...

I see...

Originally posted by U2Traveller
I would never in a million live in Canada. It looks like only wimps move there.
If you really want to win it makes sense to stay and WORK with the people...not run away. Either you're a wimp, or you truly do not feel strongly about the issues, or you just like Canada.
__________________
U2Traveller is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:46 AM   #57
Refugee
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,098
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Traveller


If you want to win, then it makes sense to stay.
Changed it very quickly huh...

I read what you wrote first...
__________________
U2_Guy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:47 AM   #58
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator
 
Bonochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Cherry Lane
Posts: 40,816
Local Time: 09:43 PM

Let's please keep the discussion here civil, folks.

A thank ya!
__________________
"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Bonochick is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:49 AM   #59
Refugee
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,098
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Traveller


Either you're a wimp...
Hmmmmm...

U2Traveller, you represent the american cliche.

Congratulations.
__________________
U2_Guy is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:49 AM   #60
Acrobat
 
U2Traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 472
Local Time: 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2_Guy


Changed it very quickly huh...

I read what you wrote first...
What did I write first? That I do think it's wimpy to run if you believe strongly in your stand? It is. I just reworded it somewhere else here.

Now, the issue is NOT me, is it?

So, let's get back to the subject. What was it? Oh yes, no, I don't think America will decline and fall. It may teeter like a top, but that's a whole other issue.
__________________

__________________
U2Traveller is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com