All we need is Peace and Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaringNymph

Babyface
I am so tired of hate in this World. I am being convicted myself in this world because of my faith. I know what we all need is more World Prayers. It does help. We need more peace and love. So let us give Thanks for what we have now and count our Blessings.

Might just be me, but I don't think killing people is a very peaceful action. I'm also really curious about how you're going to go about identifying "all those suicide bombers" before you kill them, but I'll avoid getting into that as I don't want to take this thread off track too far.

i'm not sure , if this thread is about peace or hatred , if you kill those suicide bombers , thier children , wives will have very bad feelings towards you , and you can't buy them with money , food ,faith , democracy or any other deplomatic shit , this is like immune system reaction against a desease

We have to somehow figure out to convince people not to become suicide bombers. That's the civilized way out of this mess. Some people in Saudi Arabia who had negative ideas about jihad and such are actually changing their tunes. Three religious leaders have issued "recantations" saying they shouldn't have said the things they did about non-Moslems and such. Hopefully there will be more of this.

Back
Top Bottom