all humility aside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosSaint

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Time to strut.....time to put away your humility, your insecurities.

What is extraordinary about you???

(The only unacceptable answer is "Nothing.")

letting go of the arrogance of my youth

willing to reconsider many things

"The unexamined life is not worth living."

Socrates

frugal, frugal, frugal! I actually did pay for a subscription a few days, but still haven't had it activated yet.

But, I'm going to cancel it in a couple of days. ;)

well, to be honest, a few years ago I vowed to never subscribe. I thought the moderation and banning was a bit extreme.

I like a little more verbal freedom, or at least a place for it.

I'd like to do some searches though, and that's why I subscribed. I've been posting since June of 2000, when the boards started.

Well, first off congratulations on your business success.

I have seen many tech business come and go. The smart people seem to built, sell (get the money) and move on.

Good luck to you.

I have had some of your same concerns about membership. No system is perfect.
People pretty much have to ignore the mods or blatantly challenge them to get removed.

I am not always subscribed, $12 a year seems fair to me.

I was once supposed to be a classical clarinetist. I have performed all over the country, in Europe. I have played symphony hall in Boston on the same stage the Boston Pops play on. I was selected to be trained by the prinicpal clarinetist from the Boston Symphony Orchestra. I was accepted to NE Conservatory of Music Prepratory School in the 8th grade. I Was accepted to Boston Conservtory of Music, Eastman School of Music, Hart School of Music, NE COnservatory of Music, Oberlin.....

And I QUIT!!!!

I have not played seriously since 1989.

Re: Re: all humility aside

deep said:

BonoSaint

so far your answer is ?

(nothing) :shame:

I don't think the way many people do. I'm not brilliant; I'm not overly creative, but my mind is an exotic world. I am immensely proud of that. There are very few boundaries. I want to see all sides of everthing.

I am mixing a live U2 compilation together, and budding in some fierce percussion so Larry sounds like he's on steroids.

Dreadsox said:
I was once supposed to be a classical clarinetist. I have performed all over the country, in Europe. I have played symphony hall in Boston on the same stage the Boston Pops play on. I was selected to be trained by the prinicpal clarinetist from the Boston Symphony Orchestra. I was accepted to NE Conservatory of Music Prepratory School in the 8th grade. I Was accepted to Boston Conservtory of Music, Eastman School of Music, Hart School of Music, NE COnservatory of Music, Oberlin.....

And I QUIT!!!!

I have not played seriously since 1989.

:lol: dearsox

I'm the resident U2 setlist expert and have a passion for setlists that is simply beyond useless.

I'm a gifted writer who doesn't employ his talent as regularly as he should.

My memory is scarily good. I once recited Pi to 353 decimal places - and just a couple of hours before that recitation, I only knew it to roughly 100-120 places. If I put some effort into it, I could probably memorise Pi to 1000 decimal places soon enough ... or maybe memorise more useful information.

BostonAnne said:

Isn't there more to the story than that? I thought you were injured.

I could have continued after the car wreck...but....I quite out of anger at the parental units. Spiteful lad that I was, how dare they get divorced.

I competed in fitness competitions for 5 years, did my last one in October 2004 to be able to concentrate more on my carreer.
I have competed nationally and internationally and in 90% of the events, I placed top 3.

Other than that, I'm very proud of my love for Spongebob Squarepants.

Back
Top Bottom