African Well Fund on the Radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
An interview with AWF board chairperson Julie Cook will be airing this Sunday on Southern California's public radio station 89.3 FM. The interview is part of the weekly Zocalo program and can be heard at 9:00 p.m. (PST).

Not in the L.A. area? You can listen live online at http://www.scpr.org/index.php#

Additionally the interview wil be available after the broadcast as a podcast.

Also, the annual Bono's Birthday Well Fundraiser is just around the corner so keep checking www.africanwellfund.org for updates and add African Well Fund to your list of MySpace friends.

:wave:

I didn't get to catch this as it was too late for me. Is there a more direct link to the Podcast? I'm having a hard time finding it and I would LOVE to hear the interview!

If you search Zocalo on Itunes the Listing for Zocalo podcast comes up. Unfortunately, the podcast with Julie hasn't been posted yet. As soon as it has been, I'll post here.

I just finished listening - and I have to say - it was awesome!! Julie is very inspiring!

It's amazing how when you put your mind to it, you really can make a difference in this world. :applaud: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom