About the mods here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveTown

Refugee
This may be in the wrong forum but I am writing it here because of a recent event in this very forum.

As many of you know a thread aimed at promoting peace and tolerance in this forum had to be closed because it degenerated into bickering. That is not the primary focus of this post though, although I whole-heartedly agree with the closure of the thread and I think it was an excellent call. Thank you!

The point of this thread is to implore you all to start respecting the mods here. It's not an easy job that they have. Trust me, I know firsthand....I was a mod here once. They simply strive to make this site pleasurable for EVERYBODY here. They don't give warnings or close threads to be jerks they do it to keep this place civil and enjoyable for the maximum amout of users.

I ask all of you to please respect the moderators, please when they ask that a thread be brought back on track or to once again be made more civil, do it. Please help them make interference a great place to be.

Thank you to all the mods, you are all doing an excellent job here keep up the good work!

hehe and if any mods think this thread is out of line or whatever please feel free to delete it, move it, close it...whatever you decide :)

Aw, this is turning into another lovefest, damn I wish I had some really negative thing to say about mods but I dont, since I dont have anything negative to say I wont say anything at all :wink:

lol pax and dread...I see that my little love fest is soon going to turn into a whole other type of love

LoveTown said:
lol pax and dread...I see that my little love fest is soon going to turn into a whole other type of love

Liberals and conservatives.....
Carville and what's her name...
Riots in the streets, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

Dreadsox said:

Liberals and conservatives.....
Carville and what's her name...
Riots in the streets, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

Scary isn't it? Just imagine what will become of the world if we all concentrate on reasons to like each other instead of reasons to hate each other!!!

Last edited:
interesting....

I was attempting humor....

and

well

who said political opposites = hate?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom