About the guy from Blues Clues...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dream wanderer

Acrobat
It sounded like one of those 'Mikey is dead' and "Marilyn Manson is really the kid on Leave it to Beaver" stories!!

dream wanderer

It's not the same without Steve.

Umm...not that I ever watched that show or anything...*cough*

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Originally posted by dream wanderer:
"Marilyn Manson is really the kid on Leave it to Beaver" stories!!

I heard the one that he was Paul in The Wonder Years

aquellos_maravillosos_anos2.jpg

eek.gif
icon29.gif

wonder2.jpg

Mauhauahauha it's funny that this was posted. My boyfriend used to say that Steve was a heroin addict and I always thought he made it up. Whether it is a rumour or not, it's just amusing that someone else has been hearing the same things
wink.gif

have you all heard the rumor that the guy (forgot his name) that hosted the kid's show "Blue's Clues " died of a heroin overdose?
eek.gif
confused.gif

I noted while flipping channels the other day that the show had a new host...I just thought the other guy left for the usual reasons....

dream wanderer

[This message has been edited by dream wanderer (edited 04-28-2002).]

It's true! And the thing about the kid from Wonder Years becoming Marilyn Manson is also true. Know what else is true? KFC had to change its name to KFC becuase the genetically processed animals they use aren't technically chickens. And Tommy Hilfiger went on Oprah saying he didn't want black people to wear his clothes. A duck's quack doesn't echo. Nieman Marcus is selling recipes for their cookies at $500 apiece. People are hiding AIDS tainted needles in pay phones. You should never lock your car door, because there could be someone hiding under your car, and taking the time to unlock it gives them enough time to slash your tendons. The woman screaming in Love Rollercoaster is an actual murder scream from a 911 call. Human fetuses are a delicacy in Taiwan. Coloring the rim of your CDs will enhance the sound quality. The average person swallows 8 spiders a year. Walt Disney was cryogenically frozen so he wouldn't die. Never flash your brights at an oncoming car with its brights on. It's a gang initiation, and they'll kill you. There's a kid named Graig Shergold who's collecting business cards so he can hold a world record before he dies at a very young age. It's all on the Internet, so it must be true.

Originally posted by Not George Lucas:
It's true! And the thing about the kid from Wonder Years becoming Marilyn Manson is also true. Know what else is true? KFC had to change its name to KFC becuase the genetically processed animals they use aren't technically chickens. And Tommy Hilfiger went on Oprah saying he didn't want black people to wear his clothes. A duck's quack doesn't echo. Nieman Marcus is selling recipes for their cookies at $500 apiece. People are hiding AIDS tainted needles in pay phones. You should never lock your car door, because there could be someone hiding under your car, and taking the time to unlock it gives them enough time to slash your tendons. The woman screaming in Love Rollercoaster is an actual murder scream from a 911 call. Human fetuses are a delicacy in Taiwan. Coloring the rim of your CDs will enhance the sound quality. The average person swallows 8 spiders a year. Walt Disney was cryogenically frozen so he wouldn't die. Never flash your brights at an oncoming car with its brights on. It's a gang initiation, and they'll kill you. There's a kid named Graig Shergold who's collecting business cards so he can hold a world record before he dies at a very young age. It's all on the Internet, so it must be true.

...really?
biggrin.gif

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Back
Top Bottom