abortions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sigh* This topic has become infinitely more serious for me in the last few days. I just found out this weekend that my one of my best friends was raped earlier this year. She's pregnant. She'll have her baby boy next month. Rather than react out of hate, she has chosen to welcome her child into the world and to raise him herself. I've found myself going through a turmoil of emotions over the last few days. Rage and fury at the bastard that did it. Sorrow for her because she felt that she was the one to blame for a long time (it was someone she knew). And joy for her at the prospect of her precious baby son. He may be the "product of evil", but for her and for all of us who love her and support her he is a human and he will be a child who is loved.

Originally posted by Not George Lucas:

Whammy, like it or not, that is exactly what I'm telling you.

So is this an experienced-based opinion or is it just your conviction and what you "know in your heart to be true?"
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, who said I was judging?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After all, being sucked through a vaccuum and shredded to death is better than rape.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, you would prefer your friends to be dead over them being rape victims? That doesn't sound right.

Sorry Luke but anybody with decent reading skills can see your judging opinion in between the "sarcasm."

Like I said, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion so,.........WHATEVER!

biggrin.gif
Have a nice day.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

P.S.-When I say "God Bless America", I mean just that,....."God Bless America."
Just like when I was kid and said it every morning.
There is no hidden, over-educated, or abstract meaning. Just "God Bless America."

[This message has been edited by whammy (edited 12-19-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom