abortion service locator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you posting this?

your effort to stir discussion by referencing web pages is appreciated, but underdeveloped.

what is your point?

the first time she posted it she said she didn't want any discussion about it. apparently she just wanted to tell people where they can go to kill their babies but has no intention of making it into a conversation. i find this rather morally reprehensbile i must say.

I'm not trying to stir up disscussion on abortion.
When I posted this the frist time I had a disclaimer on it that stated I wasn't trying to start a debate on the issue.

I've seen a lot of ppl on other msg. boards asking about where to get info, it's a scary thing for some ppl to do and I was just posting a link that makes finding the information easy.

Oh my god...

I don't see a health forum on this board, so the next best place to put the thread was in here since an area set aside for "issues" might be a place where someone would be looking for information.

Scuse me for trying to help ppl

Sparkysgrrrl said:
I'm not trying to stir up disscussion on abortion.
When I posted this the frist time I had a disclaimer on it that stated I wasn't trying to start a debate on the issue.

fym is not a public service area. it's statement is: This is an off-topic forum. Discuss politics, spirituality, religion, world events.

DISCUSS. it will be debated or it will be deleted.

there's no health forum on this u2 board because it is rather unlikely that people come here looking for abortion providers.

who are you trying to help here? certainly not the unborn children.

Sparkysgrrrl said:
Oh my god...

I don't see a health forum on this board, so the next best place to put the thread was in here since an area set aside for "issues" might be a place where someone would be looking for information.

Scuse me for trying to help ppl

it's set aside to discuss issues.

do not get indignant in here please.

you want to discuss, then discuss and debate. if not, it shouldn't have been posted.

this thread is officially over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom