ABC to Air secret tapes of Saddam talking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justin24 said:
To his military advisors. There calling it the Smoking of proof that saddam talked about sending the WMD's to Syria and other stuff.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=\Nation\archive\200602\NAT20060215a.html

that source is so bad, cyber news,

these are supposed audio tapes

they spoon fed this crap to colin powell
and he ruined his career by presenting it to the UN

certain *people* have been floating this WMD to Syria as a launching point for more of their master plan
much like the false BinLaden connection to Saddam

that was said to be bullit proof

and everyone knows it was a lie
to get the congress to give the Administration the greenlight to say they can do what even they want
that they are completely abusing now

This is a very familiar pattern

a. create false evidence to further your goal

b. get the evidence in the hands of a third party, without your finger prints on it

c. let third party take the ball and run

they definitely have done this many times before

it has only come to light a couple of times

Irvine511 said:

just so long as there are no blow jobs involved.

:lol: You mean we God&decency-killing liberals aren't the first to make big news out of unnewsworthy stories????
:wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'd much rather watch the Olympics, unless Saddam will be wearing the speed skating outfit and showing moose knuckle :D

:no:

:lmao:

deep said:
This is a very familiar pattern

a. create false evidence to further your goal

b. get the evidence in the hands of a third party, without your finger prints on it

c. let third party take the ball and run

You mean like Dan Rather and CBS?

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'd much rather watch the Olympics, unless Saddam will be wearing the speed skating outfit and showing moose knuckle :D

I bet you would love to see a version of Skating with Crazed Dictators. With a Moose Knuckle episode.

i think we can all agree on one thing: more Moose Knuckle on TV.

*** starts counting the days until the swimming competition starts in Beijing 2008 ***

Irvine511 said:

*** starts counting the days until the swimming competition starts in Beijing 2008 ***

For the Camel Toe previews ehh

MrsSpringsteen said:
Justin24 said:
I bet you would love to see a version of Skating with Crazed Dictators. With a Moose Knuckle episode.
Irvine511 said:
Justin24 said:
:lol: See, now this is part of why I love FYM, but if I was some wide-eyed news geek fresh off the debate team poking in here for the first time, I'd think I just walked into a Beavis and Butthead episode! Or maybe King of the Hill.

ooooooh! good one! hot new term for Moose Knuckle: neo-con junta.

(though that sounds a bit more like a position than a ... nevermind)

Justin24 said:

I found a picture of the Camel's nose

but where is this Camel Toe thing?

CamelandToe.jpg

nbcrusader said:
We're too busy looking for empty beer cans in Texas to worry about weapons in Syria.

to get back on topic for a bit ... we are too busy looking for beer cans to worry about Congress close to deep-sixing any investigation into the NSA spying program; Chertoff and the new Katrina report and hearings; new Abu Ghraib torture photos; the Shays hearings; Condi getting grilled by members of her own party over lack of progress in Iraq, etc.

Justin24 said:
To his military advisors. There calling it the Smoking of proof that saddam talked about sending the WMD's to Syria and other stuff.

your post

and what abc will purportedly broadcast are quite a bit different

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Investigation/story?id=1616996
One of the most dramatic moments in the 12 hours of recordings comes when Saddam predicts — during a meeting in the mid 1990s — a terrorist attack on the United States. "Terrorism is coming. I told the Americans a long time before August 2 and told the British as well … that in the future there will be terrorism with weapons of mass destruction." Saddam goes on to say such attacks would be difficult to stop. "In the future, what would prevent a booby-trapped car causing a nuclear explosion in Washington or a germ or a chemical one?" But he adds that Iraq would never do such a thing. "This is coming, this story is coming but not from Iraq."

Also at the meeting was Iraq's Deputy Prime Minister Tariq Aziz, who said Iraq was being wrongly accused of terrorism. "Sir, the biological is very easy to make. It's so simple that any biologist can make a bottle of germs and drop it into a water tower and kill 100,000. This is not done by a state. No need to accuse a state. An individual can do it."

Back
Top Bottom