A tough one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
1) Suppose your parents stopped having children before you were born?

Do you think your soul (or your spirit, your core - whatever you wanna call it) would still be born in a different body in a different family in a different country?

Originally posted by U2girl:

Do you think your soul (or your spirit, your core - whatever you wanna call it) would still be born in a different body in a different family in a different country?

You'd probably become transferred into the yolk of a chicken egg... and would have lived your life holding together crab cakes.

L.Unplugged

Originally posted by Lemonite:
You'd probably become transferred into the yolk of a chicken egg... and would have lived your life holding together crab cakes.

L.Unplugged

That might have been the funniest post I have ever read.

CK loves crabcakes.

CK

Well, if people can believe in floating up to heaven and meeting St. Peter, I always found reincarnation just as possible. I think that if my parents hadn't had, I would have ended up with other parents.

Oh well, we may never know.

Ant.

Originally posted by U2girl:

Are you wishing that your parents stopped having children before you and that your soul ended up in America?

CK

Originally posted by TheU2:
Are you wishing that your parents stopped having children before you and that your soul ended up in America?

CK

HAHA!!!!!

CK, you crack me up!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

GIDDY UP CK
Arse.

Actually U2girl, it sounds like a question I have wondered before and that is 'Would I till be "me" if I was born in another time/place?' I reckon its probably no to both.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
'Would I till be "me" if I was born in another time/place?' I reckon its probably no to both.

That's very smart, Ang.

------------------
10 years old/My Spanish rose/You've seen things you never should have seen

TheU2 and Lemonite: LOL, i guess that is also a way of answering the question.

Thanks for all the valuable respones!

Hmmm, Anthony - i thought reincarnation happens (or not) after a person dies. And i'm not talking about having a past life, say, 500 years ago.

I was just referring to the present life.

Back
Top Bottom