"A symbol of our freedom and independence"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A_Wanderer said:

from your link

As for us we have nothing to loose, who swims in the ocean does not fear the rain. You have occupied our land, you have attacked our honor and dignity, you have spilled our blood, you have stolen our wealth, you have destroyed our homes, and you have smashed our security. We will make you feel the same.

You have tried to prevent us from living with dignity, but you won't be able to prevent us from dying with dignity. Sitting down and leaving Jihad behind in our religion is a great sin that we fear. And dying under the swords’ shades is the best that we wish for. Do not be deceived with your power and your armaments, it can only make you win some battles but you will loose the war. Patience and standing fast is better than what you have, and it's the ends what you should be watching for.

We were patient fighting the Soviet Union with small humble arms for ten years, we depleted their economy till they vanished, all grace be to Allah. You should take a lesson from that, we will be patient fighting you, Allah's willing, till either one of us dies. We will never run away from fighting you until the end.

I swore that I will not die except free….despite the bitter taste of death

Peace be upon those who followed the guidance

I think its ugly and i think having a park there would be more benificial. I also love how its now going for the tallest tower in the USA. Like they can't just rebuild something, but now its got to be BIGGER and BETTER and FATANSTIC!!111!! :rolleyes:

And 'Freedom Tower"? That is the biggest wank name i've ever heard in my life! What does it even MEAN? Does it honestly represent the divide between good (the us) and bad (everyone that hates them)? Its just another grab for something they don't even know they want.

But i do like that light thing on top!

Yes, they are killing more Muslims. They showed what a bunch of bastards they are by killing many Muslims when they bombed Istanbul. My avatar is a tribute to the people of Istanbul I did right after those horrid terrorist attacks. The whole thing pisses me off big time. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom