A swing with a hard wooden seat and a tall steel slide...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Chinese toys with lead paint on them, the ones that kids will be getting for Christmas. Apparently not a problem since safe toys are for wimps.

A_Wanderer said:
The Chinese toys with lead paint on them, the ones that kids will be getting for Christmas. Apparently not a problem since safe toys are for wimps.

And those kids dying from the Chinese plastic additive that metabolizes into a date rape drug when ingested? They just didn't have enough faith. :sad:

melon said:

And those kids dying from the Chinese plastic additive that metabolizes into a date rape drug when ingested? They just didn't have enough faith. :sad:

don't you see?

these are the new tools of the secular humanists in their War on Christmas.

Irvine511 said:

don't you see?

these are the new tools of the secular humanists in their War on Christmas.

I was wondering how far after Thanksgiving this phrase would be used in here... Now let's see how long it takes to make a thread topic.:wink:

In the name of commerce? Where are the threads supporting diet cola capitalism :drool:

Lets have a round of applause for those aspartame infused drinks that keep us from getting fat - unlike wholsome sugar loaded old time cola.

A_Wanderer said:

Lets have a round of applause for those aspartame infused drinks that keep us from getting fat - unlike wholsome sugar loaded old time cola.

but what about corn syrup?

pick your poison.

bonosgirl84 said:
I live in Southern Nevada where temps easily reach 120F in the summer. If we had steel slides here half the kids would be in the hospital due to third degree burns on their butts.
I'm originally from Phoenix, AZ. We had those steel slides on our school playground, and the triple-digit temperatures lasted from April to early November. We brought our winter jackets to school in the summer heat and slid down the slide on those!

I don't mind the safer equipment on the playgrounds. I'd sooner my son didn't have to deal with rusty nails or broken bones. At least he's outside playing and getting exercise. :shrug:

A_Wanderer said:
In the name of commerce? Where are the threads supporting diet cola capitalism :drool:

I have long advocated them! So tasty.

Back
Top Bottom