A Salafi Muslim opinion of Judaism

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
A view of the Israeli/Arab conflict from a Wahhabist, now keep in mind that this view is the vast minority view from within the Islamic world and that practically everyone wants to see a two state solution where people of all different faiths can live in peace and harmony. Also dont go thinking that this type of opinion could have anything to do with Al Qaeda and their campaign of extreme activism against the non-Islamic world.

The enemies of Islaam and the ignorant people that follow them are trying to portray the reality of the struggle against the Jews as a struggle for land and borders, and as a problem of refugees and water ports. And they make it seem as if it is possible to end this struggle with peaceful coexistence and by compensating the refugees, rectifying their condition of living, dispersing them throughout the land and establishing a weak petty secular state, which will live under the Zionist power and which will serve as a shield for the Zionist state (against their surrounding enemies).

And ever since the first hour in which the Muslims let the beautiful fragrance of Islaam flow through it (Madeenah), the Jews were there showing enmity to the Muslims and their Prophet. So our Prophet, Muhammad, was not safe from the harm of the Jews amongst their ranks. They tried to kill him three times. One time, they tried to kill him by putting a heavy rock on his head. Another time was when they placed poison in the forearm of a goat (for him to eat). And a third case was when the Jewish boy, Lubaid bin al-A?asam, may Allaah?s curse be on him, put a magic spell on him.

Don?t the Muslims know that our struggle against the Jews is a struggle of Creed and a struggle of Religious livelihood? Don?t they realize that it is a struggle of culture, a struggle to remain in existence, a struggle of identification? Wasn?t it the Jews who set fire to Al-Masjid Al-Aqsaa? Weren?t they the ones who initiated archeological excavations under it, (ruining its foundation), so that afterward it can crumble on its own?? Weren?t they the ones who killed Muslims while they were prostrating in the month of Ramadaan in Masjid Al-Khaleel?!? Did they not cut open the stomachs of pregnant women, murder babies and set fire to the pastures and the farmlands!? Wasn?t it the Jews who transformed the masjids of Palestine into bars of alcohol and gambling?! Did they not turn them into compounds for animals and garbage dumps?!?

Then after all of this, it is said: ?Our struggle against the Jews is a struggle for land and a border dispute!!? And the desired solution is to establish a petty Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, so that the followers of the three monotheistic ? or so they claim - faiths can live in it. Are these people ignorant of the fact that the only Religion acceptable in the sight of Allaah is Islaam? Or are they ignorant of the fact that Ibraheem is free and absolved from the polytheism and idolatry the Jews and Christians are upon. ?Ibraaheem was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but rather he was Haneef (worshipping Allaah alone), a Muslim. And he was not from the polytheists.? [Surah Aali ?Imraan: 67]

Indeed, the only solution, which the Jews will understand, is Jihaad ? done with its proper conditions ? to raise high the Word of Allaah. The Jews do not want peace, rather they only want that this ummah surrender and submit itself to them, and that it bow and debase itself to them. And they want that it wipe out the word Jihaad from its vocabulary! They want them to become slaves, employees and laborers for them, having the right to beat them with their shoes and lash them with their whips whenever they feel like it!

So the decisive battle in which the Jews will come to an end will most assuredly come to pass ? it is inevitable. It will be a battle of Faith and a battle of servitude to Allaah. The Prophet (sallAllaahu ?alayhi wa sallam) said: ?You will indeed fight against the Jews and you will kill them to the point where the rock and the tree will say: ?O Muslim! O ?Abdullaah (slave of Allaah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him.? Except for al-Gharqad for it is from the trees of the Jews.?

This is a true promise from the one who doesn?t speak from his own desire (Prophet Muhammad), which confirms the true nature of our struggle against the Jews, unlike what the misguided and misguiding media is portraying.

http://www.al-manhaj.com/Page1.cfm?ArticleID=146

I dont think that anybody can say that people who write articles like this are intollerent religious nuts who desire to see a global fascist regime under their own religious authority. It would be intollerent to suggest that there is a problem within the Islamic world regarding the way other religions and people are treated. Lets are keep in mind that this opinion that Jews should be killed and that it is predestined is only held by a most extreme minority and within that minority only a small number would ever act on it so its not even a problem that should be considered when trying to consider proper resolution of the Arab Israeli conflict..

Last edited:
I love how you assure us in one thread that the opinion of a few Iraqis about Bush is a minority view, but then assure us through sarcasm that the statement of one Muslim holds the view of them all. I guess it's true, you hear what you want to hear.

:confused: I thought A_Wanderer bent over backwards to say this is the view of a small minority (how he knows, I don't know).

The scary thing is that this view is out there and does not cause of firestorm of opposition from sources like Al Jazeera.

Sorry comments like these sounded very sarcastic, especially given his views of the religion prior to this thread. If I am wrong then I apologize.

A_Wanderer said:
Also dont go thinking that this type of opinion could have anything to do with Al Qaeda and their campaign of extreme activism against the non-Islamic world.

I dont think that anybody can say that people who write articles like this are intollerent religious nuts who desire to see a global fascist regime under their own religious authority. It would be intollerent to suggest that there is a problem within the Islamic world regarding the way other religions and people are treated. Lets are keep in mind that this opinion that Jews should be killed and that it is predestined is only held by a most extreme minority and within that minority only a small number would ever act on it so its not even a problem that should be considered when trying to consider proper resolution of the Arab Israeli conflict..

It was sarcasm, I have a very very low view of any religion and this includes Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism especially one that in many places has not been moved out of the 7th Century. The sarcasm was there but I do not mean to infer that all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathisers, most are no better than you or I, we are all just human beings in the end and it is that commonality that can bring humanity together.

The number of those who would support some terrorism in principle would number in the hundreds of millions - the number that would actually resort to terrorism would be in the millions, this is a problem that requires a paradigm shift in the Islamic world - I just dont think that it can be gained by showing respect to those who write articles like this while the real reformers are locked up in a dungeon unable to foster change. I have a beef with Islam (Especially Wahhabism), I have a beef WITH religion ESPECIALLY when some people will use this belief to murder others, that is where it crosses the line and people must wake up to the problem. Now Christianity has killed A LOT of people in its time however it progressed, moved forward and today it is tollerable, I would say that the good work done outweighs the bad, contrast this with Islam, there are no doubt many benevolent charities but there are also massive funding traps for terror, there is widespread support for those that murder, in Gaza children are indoctrinated into a death cult (no Islam alone is NOT a death cult, but when you have a preacher selectively telling kids the path of mass murder is holy and the parents believe it too that is a Death Cult committing Child Abuse), you have beheaddings all over the Islamic world, from Iraq to Mindanao - these groups are violent and extremist, I reciognize that I am not saying that all muslims are terrorists which so many people seem to lampoon me for whenever I raise but a single observation about the state of the Islamic World, these groups that behead people commit such deeds with such devotion and ceremony it is obvious they feel they are performing a religious task, this should be flagging alarm bells, if they are not practicing the "true Islam" then what are they being taught about their religion and by whom?. Another clarifier I have no problem with people practicing religion, I can tollerate that just fine - but have a large section of people within a religion believe that their religion must reign supreme on the earth and that all infidels must die, that I get a little less tollerant about - I am intollerant of intollerance.

Last edited:
I've been lurking here, but I want to post in response to this. Who the hell are the Wahhabists? They date back to eighteenth century Arabia, now Saudi Arabia. A reformer named al-Wahhab preached a "purified" form of Islam, with a particular emphasis on jihad as "holy war" and going back to the early days of Islam, and buddied it up with the local ruler, who was the direct ancestor of the House of Al-Saud, the Saudi royal family. Mecca and Medina were still part of the Ottoman Empire, but the area around Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia, was still ruled by the locals. A political and military fight broke out during the nineteeth century and families started to fight over cities in Arabia. Finally in 1902 the founder of the House of Al-Saud grabbed Riyadh, and in 1932 he became King of the newly formed state, Saudi Arabia. In the '70's oil wealth made it possible for the Saudis to start spreading Wahhabist Islam outside of Saudi Arabia. A whole slew of schools was founded all over the world, including some in North America, Europe and other continents. The schools were also founded in Pakistan in conjunction with the Deobandi Muslims from India, who were also intellectual leaders of the Taliban school of Islam. That's where the schools that are training terrorists and such in Pakistan are from. Now this school of Islam is found outside of Saudi Arabia, although it's derided by other Islamic countries' governments, particularly Turkey. A whole slew of anti-Wahhabist literature has been published in Istanbul.

Back
Top Bottom