A REVOLUTION I think we can ALL get behind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macfistowannabe said:
If you're going to overturn a law, you better have a better reason than "society should be this way..."
I've gone far beyond that and so have many in here.
Macfistowannabe said:

This entire thread is devoted to complaining about a law that really isn't too hard to follow.
Separate water fountains weren't "hard to follow" but it didn't mean they weren't demeaning. Calling breast obscene I think is demeaning.
Macfistowannabe said:

Divorce is often about lust after others. Divorce is often about wanting something else. You've never thought breasts are used to attract men?
This is the weakest argument of them all. Divorce is about money, unhappiness, wanting more out of life, falling out of love, and yes sex. But to blame divorce on breasts...come on. THIS LAW IS NOT GOING TO MAKE WOMEN WALK AROUND TOPLESS. How many times does it have to be said. Women's bodies covered or uncovered attract men. This law will change nothing about sex. Get over that aspect of it.
Macfistowannabe said:

If they want to, not if they have to.

Since you keep bringing it up, what do you really think will happen? Where will we see women running around topless? Please tell me. Where will these poor children see breasts? And why is it so horrible? Did they not breast feed? Have they not seen art?

Moonlit_Angel said:
No-like I said, if people insist women remain covered up, fine. But then we should do that with the guys, too. If girls can't expose their chests, guys shouldn't be able to, either. If guys can, girls should be able to. It's merely a fairness thing.

But, again, under your definition, there is no harm for lack of fairness.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Separate water fountains weren't "hard to follow" but it didn't mean they weren't demeaning. Calling breast obscene I think is demeaning.
Aright, enough said, now pay attention.

The argument has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with keeping your freaking clothes on in public. If you can't do that, don't go out in public. :mad:

Separate fountains have NOTHING to do with this argument. I don't believe body parts are obscene, except when they are improperly exposed to those who would rather not see them.

This whole thread is about meaningless whining about a law that is NOT hard to follow, and the water fountain argument is a new low. If you're going to gripe about something, make it meaningful. Quit acting like your government has done nothing for you.

Here's a good place for all the clowns who can't follow the rules:

jerryshow.gif

BonoVoxSupastar said:
This is the weakest argument of them all. Divorce is about money, unhappiness, wanting more out of life, falling out of love, and yes sex. But to blame divorce on breasts...come on. THIS LAW IS NOT GOING TO MAKE WOMEN WALK AROUND TOPLESS. How many times does it have to be said. Women's bodies covered or uncovered attract men. This law will change nothing about sex. Get over that aspect of it.
Then common sense must be weak to you. I'm not BLAMING DIVORCE on breasts. I'm saying that it would be FOOLISH to legalize this kind of crap when our society is so screwed up.

What are the benefits? Besides allowing people to be AS SLUTTY AS POSSIBLE IN THE PUBLIC EYE?

Since you keep bringing it up, what do you really think will happen? Where will we see women running around topless? Please tell me. Where will these poor children see breasts? And why is it so horrible? Did they not breast feed? Have they not seen art?
You never answered these questions. These are important questions, core to the issue.

Macfistowannabe said:

The argument has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with keeping your freaking clothes on in public. If you can't do that, don't go out in public. :mad:
You're right breasts are obscene. In fact let's go back to when bikinis were outlawed on many public beaches or mini-skirts were banned. Better yet let's just make women wear burkas. That way you don't have to worry about any obscenities or offended men or children.

Macfistowannabe said:
Then common sense must be weak to you. I'm not BLAMING DIVORCE on breasts. I'm saying that it would be FOOLISH to legalize this kind of crap when our society is so screwed up.
Well let's make men wear shirts, ban tight jeans, close all gyms. We don't want the women to be tempted either.

Macfistowannabe said:

What are the benefits? Besides allowing people to be AS SLUTTY AS POSSIBLE IN THE PUBLIC EYE?
This has been answered, so I won't even bother with this question. You're arguments are so one sided it's ridiculous.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that this thread is so popular :wink:

I just wanted to add that I read in Glamour @ the hair salon today that nipple enlargement is the hottest new plastic surgery

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I think we will be one of the most immoral, bastardized, pathetic, mindless, deadbeat societies on the face of the earth. Kids are not the only ones who would rather not see them. Take the older crowd for example. Your argument is mostly just appealing for the biggest complainers of the 12-50 year old crowd, bushed by brainless cliches like "equality", "revolution", "women's rights", yet ending the law would do NOTHING for society. Breast-feeding is something you can do without revealing your ta-tas to the world.

We would do nothing to discourage your daughter from being an attention whore - if you had one. All the "top-free rights" movement does is give crybabies something to whine about.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
You're right breasts are obscene. In fact let's go back to when bikinis were outlawed on many public beaches or mini-skirts were banned. Better yet let's just make women wear burkas. That way you don't have to worry about any obscenities or offended men or children.
Nonsense and ignorance all in one paragraph. Pay better attention next time. Our society has established the body parts that should be covered, and you can show plenty of skin without going over the line. Yet some lunatics will continue to complain about they can't show enough.

GET OVER IT.
IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

This has been answered, so I won't even bother with this question. You're arguments are so one sided it's ridiculous.
There's a difference between an utterly ridiculous answer and a logical answer. I have yet to see a logical answer.

Last edited:
Macfistowannabe said:
Pathetic.

If all you have is insults then this is pointless.

Your divorce argument holds no water. Men can see breasts in movies, topless bars, etc This law will do nothing to the divorce rate. Men can take off their shirts do you see them taking them off to seduce women in bars so that they will cheat? Come on.

Macfistowannabe said:
I don't believe body parts are obscene, except when they are improperly exposed to those who would rather not see them.

So, because some people don't want to see certain things in public, they must automatically be banned? Man, there's quite a few things I can think of that I don't like-guess it's time for me to start doing some banning, eh?

Originally posted by Macfistowannabe
I think we will be one of the most immoral, bastardized, pathetic, mindless, deadbeat societies on the face of the earth.

...how exactly would a woman exposing her chest be in any way correlate to any of those things? Geez, I can think of people who cover themselves up on a regular basis who fit those descriptions better than people who don't cover themselves up.

And yes, the older crowd will see them, too...just as they've been seeing them throughout their lifetime. Point being?

Angela

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Men can see breasts in movies, topless bars, etc
If they choose to.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Men can take off their shirts do you see them taking them off to seduce women in bars so that they will cheat? Come on.
From KAMASUTRA ANNUAL SEX SURVEY 2004
Research Findings

http://www.ksontheweb.com/64/category.ift

Sexual Arousal:
Breasts 70% (84% last year) scored highest sexual arousal point for men followed by overall looks and buttocks whereas women prefer overall looks 42% (57% last year), face, eyes and buttocks in men.

Moonlit_Angel said:
So, because some people don't want to see certain things in public, they must automatically be banned? Man, there's quite a few things I can think of that I don't like-guess it's time for me to start doing some banning, eh?
Nothing is being 'banned', in fact, you're trying to overturn a law.

Moonlit_Angel said:
...how exactly would a woman exposing her chest be in any way correlate to any of those things?
*************************************************http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/stripc2.htm

Sexual Abuse

Stripclub customers frequently grab women’s breasts, buttocks, and genitals. Customers often attempt and succeed at penetrating strippers vaginally and anally with their fingers, dollar bills, and bottles. Customers expose their penises, rub their penises on women, and masturbate in front of the women. Women in this study consistently connected lap dances to the sexual abuse they suffered in the club. "That’s the first thing men try to do when they get close to you and always in a lap dance." Stripclub owners, managers, and staff also expect women to masturbate them and some have forced intercourse on strippers. See Table 2 Frequency of Sexual Abuse and Table 3 Attempted and Completed Sexual Abuse.

Is this something you want to happen more often? Why shouldn't we keep this under control? Why should society be one big strip club?

Moonlit_Angel said:
Geez, I can think of people who cover themselves up on a regular basis who fit those descriptions better than people who don't cover themselves up.
Name 'em.

Moonlit_Angel said:
And yes, the older crowd will see them, too...just as they've been seeing them throughout their lifetime. Point being?
Even flashers avoid older people. They don't care for it in general, and perhaps we should be mindful of their take on it as well.

Macfistowannabe said:

Is this something you want to happen more often? Why shouldn't we keep this under control? Why should society be one big strip club?
Right because I heard with this law they're installing sound systems, stripper poles, cheezy DJs, allowing lap dances, and placing singles in g-strings on every street corner. :rolleyes:
Macfistowannabe said:

Name 'em.
I could name a lot but you would know them. They live in my building, went to my schools, some are politicians, and some go to church.

Macfistowannabe said:

Even flashers avoid older people. They don't care for it in general, and perhaps we should be mindful of their take on it as well.
Polling flashers now? Well we should definately listen to them.

I can't believe this thread has been going on for so long!

Sheesh :huh:

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:

Perhaps you could back up your original statement instead of resorting to insult.

Right, first off, it wasn't meant to be an insult - I just found what you said very patronising and responded in a similar vein. Simple enough.

With all due respect to you, nb, to categorically state "No. This does not happen", when it has, and does, IS utterly blind. Having offered my 5p worth a few pages ago, I feel no need to restate the obvious.

Anyway, as it is 4am here and my brain is fried, I will leave you lot to carry on the hairpulling etc.

Goodnight :wave:

Last edited:
Macfistowannabe said:
Nothing is being 'banned', in fact, you're trying to overturn a law.

Yeah, a law that restricts women from exposing their chests because it's "obscene" to some people. Since they feel they can restrict things based on their defintion of "obscene", I suppose this means I can do it, too, right?

*************************************************http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/stripc2.htm

Sexual Abuse

Stripclub customers frequently grab women’s breasts, buttocks, and genitals. Customers often attempt and succeed at penetrating strippers vaginally and anally with their fingers, dollar bills, and bottles. Customers expose their penises, rub their penises on women, and masturbate in front of the women. Women in this study consistently connected lap dances to the sexual abuse they suffered in the club. "That’s the first thing men try to do when they get close to you and always in a lap dance." Stripclub owners, managers, and staff also expect women to masturbate them and some have forced intercourse on strippers. See Table 2 Frequency of Sexual Abuse and Table 3 Attempted and Completed Sexual Abuse.

First off, all that stuff can happen to women who are fully clothed just as easily as it can to women who aren't. Of course I don't want that stuff to happen-what the women are wearing holds no relevance there, those guys are just jerks who deserve to be punished for assaulting these women. Second, aren't you the same one who said that people should go to strip clubs if they want to see breasts and stuff? Now all of a sudden, you're saying that strip clubs are bad and that society would be just like them if this were legal. Third, by allowing women to be able to expose their chests if they want to, that does not automatically mean that society will become "one big strip club". It's not like every woman in the country will automatically be running around topless everywhere they go. All we're saying by supporting this being legal is that if a woman does happen to be in a place where guys are topless, and she decides to go topless, too, she should not be punished for that, because if it's not illegal for guys to do that, it shouldn't be illegal for her to do it, too.

Name 'em.

Dr. Laura and that Tammy Baker girl aren't people I imagine run around exposing themselves, and yet I still think both of them fit those descriptions better, simply because of the way they present themselves. There's a couple I can think of right off the bat. And of course I agree with the statement that there's people I personally know that you wouldn't that dress conservatively, and yet still fit those descriptions. How you dress doesn't automatically determine what kind of a person you will be.

Well, that's the flashers' choice. It still doesn't automatically mean they shouldn't be allowed to be topless if they wish other places.

Angela

Last edited:
So you will post in here every time you post in there?

I want the biggest breast thread...:wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
:down:

You have to resort to this? A Rod Junior :D

OUCH!!!!!!!!

AROD JR?

Hmmmmm.......

That hurt...

Oh well...I am going to P-Town today........I will have to think on a comeback.....

Until then......This thread, like the Red Sox, is the world champion (Best) breast thread!

In the "Your Biggest Turn ONs" thread, I posted a picture of Patsy Kensit, and half of her nipple was showing. So many women got offended. It's ironic that so many women in this thread think it is just fine for women's top's to be just as exposed as men's.

Back
Top Bottom