A question for the supporters of the war in Iraq

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
madroseka said:
I have several conerns about the Bin Laden situation. First I am part of the force here in Iraq. I know a lot of info gathering prcedure and our ability to find people. What bothers me knowing what I know I find it hard to believe that we didn't catch Bin Laden in the first 6 months of looking for him. I'm not so sure our SF groups primary purposes were with finding him. I'm sort of inclined to believe that we were more concerned with rooting out the terrorist training camps and weapons caches. I think finding Bin Laden was/is a mission objective but I don't believe it is top priority. If a man like John Walker Lynn can find him I think our SF Groups could find him as well. I think that there are more factors involved that we are not aware of. All of this is just my personal opinon don't take anything I say as mission or operational doctrine. I think I'm rambling, I'll stop now. Thanks for the good thread its very interesting!

No, thank you. We appreciate your efforts in Iraq, and it is good to hear an opinion regarding Osama bin Laden from someone like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom