A couple of predictions about GW Bush..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
1- He will not go into Iraq now based on the millions of people protesting,without the full consent of the United Nations. :)

Other reasons-
a) As Bono stated GW sincerely cares about how the world views America.

b)GW is truly a compassionate person and is not the madman that some here have attempted to paint him as, comparing him to Hitler and such.:adam: just wait.:)

2- GW will be re-elected by an even wider margin in 2004:sexywink:

Please archive this thread.
Refer to it as needed.

thank u-
diamond

Last edited:
diamond said:
1- He will not go into Iraq now based on the millions of people protesting.

Other reasons-

b)GW is truly a compassionate person and is not the madman that some here have attempted to paint him as, comparing him to Hitler and such.:adam: just wait.:)

Refer to it as needed.

thank u-
diamond

hahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaa

Oh I needed a good laugh.

Melon

WHAT? he's NOT going to send us to war?

yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhh...that's why he's opted to mobilize hundreds of thousands of military personnel right? cos he's joking? :eyebrow:

even if he wanted to pull out now, we're going through with it. like it or not, the disarmament of iraq has to be done.

Re: Re: A couple of predictions about GW Bush..

paxetaurora said:

Yeah, that request is gonna go over *real* well. :rolleyes:

Pax-
You should do it, my predictions usually have been accurate:),
and if I botched this one look at all the fun people could have..:huh: ;)

DB9

diamond said:
1 2- GW will be re-elected by an even wider margin in 2004:sexywink:

What, you expect him to nominate a new Supreme Count Justice.

or this time he will lose the popular vote by less than 585,000 votes?

Last edited:
Originally posted by diamond

1- He will not go into Iraq now based on the millions of people protesting.

I REALLY hope you are right about this but its highly doubtful. I think he will even more determined now.

Other reasons-
If this is true, he can prove it by not going to war in Iraq.

b)GW is truly a compassionate person and is not the madman that some here have attempted to paint him, comparing him to Hitler and such.:adam:
The Hitler comparisons are going a little far IMO and I don't think he's a madman but again, he can change some minds by not going to war with Iraq.

I disagree. Not going to happen.

diamond said:
1- He will not go into Iraq now based on the millions of people protesting,without the full consent of the United Nations. :)

Other reasons-

Refer to it as needed.

thank u-
diamond

Hear ye
Hear ye.
Mark my words little flock.
Hold these predictions, fast and true, close to your bosoms..

:larry:

DB9

Re: Re: Re: A couple of predictions about GW Bush..

diamond said:

Hey, watch it buddy. I still support the president but I don't like the way the current situation is being handled. Chances are if we do go to war, that will seriously affect how I vote in 2004.

Lilly said:
no vote = no voice

many a person subscribe to this theory.

Excuse me? So if I choose not to vote that means I cant post my feelings on a message board?

Sicy said:

Excuse me? So if I choose not to vote that means I cant post my feelings on a message board?

it was more explicating why diamond put down the reference to whether or not you vote.

not voting doesn't strip your right to free speech away.

SF -
:hmm:
If anything I do hope this will perhaps spark Sicy into considering to register to vote for the next general election.:)
Seriously, I mean that.:)

And after GW is re-elected at that time Christine can enter one of my pro GW threads in 2004 and say something like-
"Yeah GW did get re-elected but I didnt vote for the bastard"...;)
and-
"Damn that GW and
Damn that diamond all to hell" :censored::mad:

ect.
ect.
ect.
;)

thank u-

DB9
:dance:

Last edited:
Perhaps Sicy doesn't vote cos she is thoroughly disillusioned with politicians. I'd consider not voting if I had the choice, not cos of the right to have my say, but simply cos there are stuff all choices come election time. Its not really anyones business why someone doesn't vote. Its even considered rude here to ask who you voted for after any election.

Once again Diamond, great thread.
!

diamond said:
SF -
:hmm:
If anything I do hope this will perhaps spark Sicy into considering to register to vote for the next general election.:)
Seriously, I mean that.:)

And after GW is re-elected at that time Christine can enter one of my pro GW threads in 2004 and say something like-
"Yeah GW did get re-elected but I didnt vote for the bastard"...;)
and-
"Damn that GW and
Damn that diamond all to hell" :censored::mad:

ect.
ect.
ect.
;)

thank u-

DB9
:dance:

Ya know diamond, with all due respect, I find it annoying that that those who choose not to vote are somehow pegged as being unpatriotic.

Maybe those who choose not to vote have come to the conclusion that no matter who is elected, it's always business as usual.

Frankly, I think the voters who condemn those who don't vote are rather self-righteous. :wave: :yes:

pub crawler said:

Ya know diamond, with all due respect, I find it annoying that that those who choose not to vote are somehow pegged as being unpatriotic.

Maybe those who choose not to vote have come to the conclusion that no matter who is elected, it's always business as usual.

Frankly, I think the voters who condemn those who don't vote are rather self-righteous. :wave: :yes:
i think its about having a command of the issues..
now stay on topic.
thank u
db9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom