A couple of predictions about GW Bush.. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-16-2003, 11:02 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Lilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: back and to the left
Posts: 8,523
Local Time: 02:09 AM
no vote = no voice





many a person subscribe to this theory.
__________________

__________________
Lilly is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:03 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilly
no vote = no voice





many a person subscribe to this theory.
__________________

__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:05 PM   #18
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilly
no vote = no voice

many a person subscribe to this theory.
Excuse me? So if I choose not to vote that means I cant post my feelings on a message board?
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:07 PM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 01:09 AM
whos stopping you from posting?
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:07 PM   #20
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 12:09 AM
Without getting shit on.
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:09 PM   #21
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,838
Local Time: 03:09 AM

....it's gettin' hot in heaya...

..so take off.....


never mind






((we need a smilie for the "adam whistle"...as in: "wankers....*low whistle*.."))

__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:10 PM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 01:09 AM
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:12 PM   #23
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,961
Local Time: 03:09 AM
well diamond you did laugh at her which is pretty annoying.
__________________
Screaming Flower is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:22 PM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Lilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: back and to the left
Posts: 8,523
Local Time: 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy


Excuse me? So if I choose not to vote that means I cant post my feelings on a message board?

it was more explicating why diamond put down the reference to whether or not you vote.


not voting doesn't strip your right to free speech away.
__________________
Lilly is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:23 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 01:09 AM
SF -

If anything I do hope this will perhaps spark Sicy into considering to register to vote for the next general election.
Seriously, I mean that.

And after GW is re-elected at that time Christine can enter one of my pro GW threads in 2004 and say something like-
"Yeah GW did get re-elected but I didnt vote for the bastard"...
and-
"Damn that GW and
Damn that diamond all to hell"

ect.
ect.
ect.


thank u-

DB9
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:48 PM   #26
Jesus Online
 
Angela Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: a glass castle
Posts: 30,163
Local Time: 07:09 PM
Perhaps Sicy doesn't vote cos she is thoroughly disillusioned with politicians. I'd consider not voting if I had the choice, not cos of the right to have my say, but simply cos there are stuff all choices come election time. Its not really anyones business why someone doesn't vote. Its even considered rude here to ask who you voted for after any election.

Once again Diamond, great thread.
!
__________________
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Angela Harlem is offline  
Old 02-17-2003, 12:01 AM   #27
New Yorker
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Posts: 2,551
Local Time: 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond
SF -

If anything I do hope this will perhaps spark Sicy into considering to register to vote for the next general election.
Seriously, I mean that.

And after GW is re-elected at that time Christine can enter one of my pro GW threads in 2004 and say something like-
"Yeah GW did get re-elected but I didnt vote for the bastard"...
and-
"Damn that GW and
Damn that diamond all to hell"

ect.
ect.
ect.


thank u-

DB9

Ya know diamond, with all due respect, I find it annoying that that those who choose not to vote are somehow pegged as being unpatriotic.

Maybe those who choose not to vote have come to the conclusion that no matter who is elected, it's always business as usual.

Frankly, I think the voters who condemn those who don't vote are rather self-righteous.
__________________
pub crawler is offline  
Old 02-17-2003, 12:03 AM   #28
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 01:09 AM

back to the predictions..
u guys just remember where u heard them first ok?
thank u-
DB9
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 02-17-2003, 12:03 AM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,961
Local Time: 03:09 AM
Normal

Quote:
Originally posted by pub crawler
Frankly, I think the voters who condemn those who don't vote are rather self-righteous.
__________________
Screaming Flower is offline  
Old 02-17-2003, 12:05 AM   #30
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by pub crawler



Ya know diamond, with all due respect, I find it annoying that that those who choose not to vote are somehow pegged as being unpatriotic.

Maybe those who choose not to vote have come to the conclusion that no matter who is elected, it's always business as usual.

Frankly, I think the voters who condemn those who don't vote are rather self-righteous.
i think its about having a command of the issues..
now stay on topic.
thank u
db9
__________________

__________________
diamond is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com