A bad day for Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Well, the sun hasn't even set yet and so far today:

- 3 more dead U.S. soldiers in Iraq
- Sen. Kennedy not only calls the reason for getting into the war a fraud, but points out that only 2.5 billion of the 4 billion a month being spent in Iraq is being accounted for.
- Hans Blix says that U.S. and Britain stretched and bent the truth and went on a midieval witchhunt in order to go to war. Says that he highly doubts any weapons will be found.
- AP reports there is absolutely no evidence that Iraq was stockpiling smallpox.

This is just one day in the ongoing debacle. If Clinton would have gotten us to this point, not only would he have been impeached, he would be hanging by a noose in front of the White House.

And if Wes Clark or Howard Dean were President, Saddam Hussein would still be in power, not a single one of the UN resolutions passed under chapter VII rules, the UN's most serious resolutions would have been complied with, thousands of Iraqi civilians would be dead from Saddam's continueing non-stop torture and terror, Saddam will still have the scientist and the means to attempt to build and create any sort of WMD he so desired, the continueing smuggling and circumvention of the sanctions would continue to the tune of over 4 Billion dollars a year for Saddam.

If you think security and stability in the Persian Gulf are better with Saddam in power, vote for Wes Clark or Howard Dean. If you think security and stability in the Persian Gulf is better without Saddam, vote Bush, Lieberman, Kerry, or any other Democratic candidate that voted for the war. Just my opinion.

If I hear about the UN resolutions once more I'll flip a burger

which is the path I'm heading in this life anyway, so proceed

nbcrusader said:
Face it Sting. We're gonna see threads like this until 2008.

It's called democracy. Every president has his critics. Clinton certainly had his, Bush has his, they all have them. So yes, there are going to be threads "like this" no matter who's president. Heck, if this weren't true we wouldn't need democracy, and we do.

Verte76,

I think you understand that support for President Bush in FYM is less than it is in California.

STING2 said:
Verte76,

I think you understand that support for President Bush in FYM is less than it is in California.

I do. Most of us here are not Bush supporters. It's not personal with me. I don't have anything against Bush the person. It's his agenda I just don't agree with.

Back
Top Bottom