911 - The Documentary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
CBS is re-broadcasting this amazing film TONIGHT (Sept. 10 2006)
I urge everyone to either watch or tape this film - it's an amazing documetary made by the two french documentary filmakers who captured the first plane hitting the towers. It follows the firefighters right into the World Trade Center minutes after the first strike.

I watched it for the third time tonight. It still has the same power as when I watched it originally.

I didn't make it all the way through the first time it was on because it was too sad. I toughed it out this time.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm glad my local CBS affiliate was one of the ones that said to hell with the FCC and ran it in prime time.

He is. There's a whole thread here talking about the potential censoring of this program. Scroll down a bit for the "fun."

I wasn't planning on watching it, but did. I was surprised at how much the sight of the planes hitting the towers affected me still.

An amazing documentary.

I recorded it the first time it was shown in the UK. It's one of those things I keep in case I need a dose of reality.

Truly a remarkable documentary.

Personally I'm not a big fan of the De Niro scenes. In subsequent releases, they've been edited out.

Back
Top Bottom