9-11 coverup and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ArthDent said:
Yes everyone can upload there and so what? If I find three interesting clips. Yes I can put them after one another and add text to explain my theory. Why is that wrong?

Because I can find three interesting clips supporting a theory that Bush is a penguin, put them up on YouTube, and add text to explain my theory.

Now, come on. This is the difference between YouTube and an academic journal: any person with a couple of hours to waste and the right software can put a video on YouTube, but you have to have a pretty damn solid case to get through the process of peer review and then actually get published. This isn't to say that everything in academic journals is correct or accurate, but that it can be taken a whole lot more seriously than some video thrown anonymously onto a website open to anyone.

U can spot a fony pretty quick!

Yes, we can. :wave:

Guuyyyyyyyyyyysss, just watch loose change!

Its all sooo obvious!

The flash of light on the united plane that was a missile was in NO WAY sunlight glinting off the fuselage. Those extra bulges on the plane are NOT part of its original design at all!

If you didn't notice, i was being sarcastic.

coolian2 said:
Guuyyyyyyyyyyysss, just watch loose change!

Its all sooo obvious!

The flash of light on the united plane that was a missile was in NO WAY sunlight glinting off the fuselage. Those extra bulges on the plane are NOT part of its original design at all!

Poor quality low-res video proves everything. Like Bigfoot. :drool:

coolian2 said:

You can still see his wristwatch though

Bigfoot needs to know what time of day it is! How else do you think he knows when it's dinner time? By looking at the sun? Of course not! The sun's just another Bush conspiracy; he's using it to kill the environment and steal its oil. You should know that. :tsk:

ArthDent said:

You avoid my post almost completely. As I said it doesn't matter if it is youtube or CNN videos.. You make up your own opinion on the material. Yes everyone can upload there and so what? If I find three interesting clips. Yes I can put them after one another and add text to explain my theory. Why is that wrong? It's all down to using common sense. U can spot a fony pretty quick!

Common sense is not enough.
When some folks with too much time and too much pot write some conspiracy theories only because they think, if that happens, and must bne like this, and it should look like this, and say, steel melts at these temperatures, cerosine burns at these temperatures, there is no validity in their sayings. And why? Maybe the figures are right, but they are only theory, the people writing this don't have the background and academic knowledge, and as stated before, steel for example melts at about 2000°F, BUT it weakens at much lower degrees. And weak steel won't be sufficient in holding thousands of tons pressuring from above.

Also more or less every other "evidence" just bases on this "I think it must be that way, and I heard it should be like that...", and they either have no sources that are reliable, or they just say this out of the aforementioned "I think".

That's the reason why there are good sources on the internet, and there are bad sources on the internet.
Nodody working with the internet would ever say ever source taken from the internet would be wrong, but sources like wikipedia, which can be written by everyone who is able to put letters together) or youtube/google videos, where everyone can upload his homemade videos are not reliable.

I could write a text stating "facts" over "facts", give it my father to learn by heard, organize a video camera, stage an interview and later introduce him as Prof Dr Bla. Then I put it on youtube, and everybody would believe me, because it's an interview with an Prof Dr, and a Prof Dr can't be wrong.

Of course he can, because he is no Prof Dr.

So you have to provide a link to a site people know, and people can rely on.

So, next try!

Axver said:

Bigfoot needs to know what time of day it is! How else do you think he knows when it's dinner time? By looking at the sun? Of course not! The sun's just another Bush conspiracy; he's using it to kill the environment and steal its oil. You should know that. :tsk:

I blame Fox.

Yes. Nice touch bringing in the Holocaust! That really offends me..

Fucking useless.

ArthDent said:
Yes. Nice touch bringing in the Holocaust! That really offends me..

Fucking useless.

You started with a fucking wrong statement about Hitler blaming the Russians for the "Reichstagsbrand".

Ok, friends. I think this thread has run its course. If anyone feels a legitimate reason for it to stay open, send me a PM. Otherwise, I'm closing it for now.

Thanks,
sula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom