9-11 coverup and U2 - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2006, 02:42 AM   #76
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:19 PM
Arth I told you obviously WTC7 fell because of the Kennedy photos, a government coverup of a government coverup! Aren't you listening to me? Am I bugging you? Am I bugging you?

Old 12-13-2006, 02:43 AM   #77
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ArthDent
Be serious for two sec.. my lenghty post about WTC7.. Why did it fall? Why no investigation? Probably not due to fire well of course not. To small separate fires for a couple of hours... And then booooom free fall speed. Sure.. it got weakend to completely pulverize the concrete.

As I said. Please view the clip.

Anyway late here. Gotta sleep.
Hope this can be anything else than a flame war. Watch the collapse of WTC7. If it seems naturaln and logical . Well what can I say.
Yes...a building just crushed by an airplane that weighs several tons flying at hundreds, maybe even thousands of miles per hour will fall naturally and logically. We live in the U.S., most of us anyway, we've seen the footage countless times. There was nothing "natural" or "logical" about that fall. It collaped straight down and exploded outwards. How else could it have happened?

Old 12-13-2006, 02:44 AM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
5 stars.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:44 AM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
Coverup is good!

I must say, that as a Preisident, I am constantly in front of the camera and get no sleep as I spend all my time spinning lies to spoon feed to the masses, so I must say that cover-girl coverup is Fantastic!
I couldn't live without it.

Dear Arth,
Thanks for ignoring me this entire time. Perhaps if you had given me some of your valuable time I would have been more serious.
I guess we'll never know.
Sweet conspiratorial dreams.

I'm out too. Gnight.
You wear make-up President Bush? Damn, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what your suggestion for the best mascara is.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:45 AM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
5 stars.
5 stars?
Old 12-13-2006, 02:47 AM   #81
The Fly

Local Time: 06:19 PM
WTC7 was not hit by a plane! You are so naive I cannot believe it. Watch WTC7 collapse here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3385916&q=wtc7

Again two small fires and no structural damage to speak of. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire before EVER before 9-11. On this day.. three did! It was nearly untouched. Buildings nearer WTC1 and 2 (the big ones) were more damaged and never collapsed...

Get your facts correct! Jeez
Old 12-13-2006, 02:49 AM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I must say, that as a Preisident, I am constantly in front of the camera and get no sleep as I spend all my time spinning lies to spoon feed to the masses, so I must say that cover-girl coverup is Fantastic!
I couldn't live without it.
Simply unbelievable. My goOdness! i Know this is a frEe speech zone but My dearest brightest stRr, or should i say geoRge bush, pLease Be nice and do not make a mOckery of this otheRwise serious conspiracy theOry thread by implanting advertisements.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:50 AM   #83
The Fly

btw WTC1 and 2 was designed to take two hits of 707 same size as 747 that hit. The fire of planefuel can never reach higher than 1200 degrees. steel needs 2000 to weaken to 50% And 3000 to melt. It was designed for 2 hours of 2000 degrees direct on the steal. That is not to take into account the fireproofing that reduced the 1200 to about 500 degrees for less thna an hour... Yeah right. The 47 center columns collapsed in both towers due to that
Old 12-13-2006, 02:51 AM   #84
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
WTC7 was not hit by a plane! You are so naive I cannot believe it. Watch WTC7 collapse here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3385916&q=wtc7

Again two small fires and no structural damage to speak of. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire before EVER before 9-11. On this day.. three did! It was nearly untouched. Buildings nearer WTC1 and 2 (the big ones) were more damaged and never collapsed...

You've got to be kidding. Yes, the plane was a mirage...No, of course that's ridiculous. A jet plane what I said above about weight and speed, "bumped" into the WTC like a bird would've done. No structural damage? You mean those gaping holes in the building? Yeah, I didn't notice them either. By the way, as I've said anyone who lives in the U.S., has seen this footage sped up, slowed down, and at normal speed more times than we would ever care to.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:51 AM   #85
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Buildings nearer WTC1 and 2 (the big ones) were more damaged and never collapsed...

Yeah, jeez, everybody knows that the big WTC buildings never collapsed. They still stand there, it's just a government conspiracy and giant hologram being broadcast from space (by the aliens they have hidden evidence of at roswell) to lure us into paying for new buildings to be constructed.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:54 AM   #86
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
btw WTC1 and 2 was designed to take two hits of 707 same size as 747 that hit. The fire of planefuel can never reach higher than 1200 degrees. steel needs 2000 to weaken to 50% And 3000 to melt. It was designed for 2 hours of 2000 degrees direct on the steal. That is not to take into account the fireproofing that reduced the 1200 to about 500 degrees for less thna an hour... Yeah right. The 47 center columns collapsed in both towers due to that
Yes, because what building isn't designed to be crushed and destroyed by thousands of pounds of steel? The World Trade Center was built in the 1970s. I suppose Bush and his cronies secretly designed them and made their evil plot then? Also, can you stop smiling, when you talk about the towers falling? That REALLY helps you out.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:54 AM   #87
The Fly

What? The big ones WTC1 and 2 collapsed yes You don't know what WTC7 is??? What the link http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3385916&q=wtc7

The third building that collapsed. Pleasepay attention.

Gnight
Old 12-13-2006, 02:55 AM   #88
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek

Yeah, jeez, everybody knows that the big WTC buildings never collapsed. They still stand there, it's just a government conspiracy and giant hologram being broadcast from space (by the aliens they have hidden evidence of at roswell) to lure us into paying for new buildings to be constructed.
I don't believe this! To go to all this trouble...that's it. I'm moving to Dublin!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:57 AM   #89
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
What? The big ones WTC1 and 2 collapsed yes You don't know what WTC7 is??? What the link http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3385916&q=wtc7

Gnight
Once again, note the happy face after "the big ones....collapsed.." So, you're "happy" this happened? You seemed pretty pissed earlier.. I'm serious. This really irks and confuses me.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:58 AM   #90
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Gnight

so it never collapsed? but it collapsed?