9-11 coverup and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ArthDent said:
So I shouldn't care what is happening in other countries? What is the US doing then? They are trying to police the whole world. Just trying to help you see what the gov is doing. Lucky go happy will work for a while. But where will it get you? Guess I cannot expect a serious answer so go ahead and do your best..

No you shouldn't.
You should obey the government, DO NOT QUESTION.
That is sacrilidge.

Just go about your day to day routine, pay no mind to the cameras on every street corner.

Seriously, when have I said I don't care?

Are you even arguing with me?

Cmon

pay attention to me

me me ME!!! :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:
If, however, you would like to put forth the secret files regarding the fact that Bush is in fact a poor little monkey who has been manipulated by scientists and a bit of radiation to become human-like, please do. It's about time my theory got some backing.

:lmao: I would be interested in this too!

~BrightestStar~ said:

No you shouldn't.
You should obey the government, DO NOT QUESTION.
That is sacrilidge.

Just go about your day to day routine, pay no mind to the cameras on every street corner.

Seriously, when have I said I don't care?

Are you even arguing with me?

Cmon

pay attention to me

me me ME!!! :angry:

Utter blasphemy Bri!:madspit: Obviously, we're supposed to follow blindly! When are there EVER dissenting opinions against what the U.S government is doing? Surely not...in a free Republic. We must revolt!

U2isthebest said:

Why do you waste your time trying to sell insane propaganda from the paranoid minds of people trying to find a conspiracy in everything?

This is why it is hard to get to some people. I just hit you with facts! Why don't you check to see if they are correct?
Insane propaganda? These are facts. Try to explain them not ridicule! Explain why three plains were allowed to hit their targets and jets told to stand down?

oh yes I forgot. You will answer this without cheking anything. But that is ok.

ArthDent said:

This is why it is hard to get to some people. I just hit you with facts! Why don't you check to see if they are correct?
Insane propaganda? These are facts. Try to explain them not ridicule! Explain why three plains were allowed to hit their targets and jets told to stand down?

Have you ever read the 9/11 commission report? What facts are YOU referring to?

And I still want you to factually back up your assertation that Bono would make a speech during a live performance of one of their songs. Really, this is ridiculous.

btw JFK opposed and vetoed Nixon and CIA's plan to stage hijakcings of planes and blaming it on Cuba to be able to force laws and invade them. The documents has even been released. Wonder why JFK was killed lol Anyway the group that now controls the government also made a paper before 9-11 that states. "we need a new Pearl Harbour"

But anyway.. educate yourself. This is the last time I say this. Cause without it is no use to continue discussing.

ArthDent said:

*get to some people* you sound as insane as you claim the Bush Administration is. You're trying to brainwash people to see things your way. Interesting. You do realized that all flights were not grounded until AFTER the terrorist attacks. That would have been impossible. And by the way, when people start linking random bits of information together trying to prove how there could be no coincidence...there usually is. Where is your source? Right...people that AGREE with you and are also trying to find a conspiracy. A source isn't valid because one likes what it says.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wait until he finds out that I'm actually Dubya. :shh:

No WONDER he has that glazed over distracted look all the time. Too much Blue Crack! :lol: Wow that explains everything!

And Bush was the one on the grassy knoll? I guess it only makes sense, as the assassination paved the way for his father's, and eventually his presidency, that a young cracked out (there we go again with that crack he's/you're on) Bush would have done this.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Arth is completely ignoring me :sad:

Wait until he finds out that I'm actually Dubya. :shh:

You are? Ever since I saw that big hug and kiss he gave Bono at the National Prayer Breakfast I KNEW he was a PLEBAn:hyper: Now, I finally know which one of us he is!:eek:

ArthDent said:
btw JFK opposed and vetoed Nixon and CIA's plan to stage hijakcings of planes and blaming it on Cuba to be able to force laws and invade them. The documents has even been released. Wonder why JFK was killed lol Anyway the group that now controls the government also made a paper before 9-11 that states. "we need a new Pearl Harbour"

But anyway.. educate yourself. This is the last time I say this. Cause without it is no use to continue discussing.

"wonder why JFK was killed lol" Yes, that was HILARIOUS! Glad you see assassanation as humorous event:| Interesting, how no one else has ever heard of these documents. From where exactly where they released? the HP Inkjet of the Loose Change creator?

By the way..I think the "group that controls the government" would be the *erm* government!:ohmy:

By the way I believe that 48% pull was conducted in Saudi Arabia. The results were:

48% - inside job by US govt
47% - frame up done by Israel to inspire more anti-islamic feelings in the US
5% - Bin Laden had a hand, but did not act alone. The man from the grassy knoll, now revealed by Brightest Star to be George Bush, assisted.

So I guess if they knew that latest piece of information it would be 53% in the pull that believe it was an inside job. Arth, get your facts straight.

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

YES!! As an American, I am sickened by this injustice towards the rest of the world! You have my solemn word: I will..START A REVOLUTION!:rockon: NFL, I'm coming for you first!:madwife:

In the NFL, they probably are. In what other country is it a major sport? But the NBA! Seriously! The US as a whole isn't even the World Champion, let alone one little pro team who didn't actually play anyone from another country (smacking Toronto aside).

the 9-11 report stated for example that the cause of WTC7's collaps was not likely fire. Ehh ok. They did not even pursuit other theories :) Why? A 47 story building collapses with miniml damages and that's what the report says? What about interviewing all the witnesses that saw and heard charges going off. The building fell i free fall speed. NO resistance! Collapsed perfectly in on itself. Again how can this be? Silverstein is on tape stating that they pulled the building. He bougth the entire WTC complex summer 2001 btw for 200 mill USD then insured it for 3.5 Billion USD. He collected twice on that because he insisted it was two different incidents. 7 Billion! From 200 million in a couple of months. And it goes on and on.. Educate yourself!

Arth, I've noticed that since I have claimed to have actually educated (as you keep claiming we should do) myself about this, that you continually ignore me.
Seeing as you say this discussion can only occur with those who are educated about the "facts" shouldn't the discussionnecessarily continue since I am here?
Or do you only accept the opinions of people who agree with you, thus being no different from those you supposively oppose since you supress discussion and active "questioning" of what is presented to us.

Varitek said:

No WONDER he has that glazed over distracted look all the time. Too much Blue Crack! :lol: Wow that explains everything!

And Bush was the one on the grassy knoll? I guess it only makes sense, as the assassination paved the way for his father's, and eventually his presidency, that a young cracked out (there we go again with that crack he's/you're on) Bush would have done this.

It's all starting to make sense now, isn't it. :wink:

Varitek said:
By the way I believe that 48% pull was conducted in Saudi Arabia. The results were:

48% - inside job by US govt
47% - frame up done by Israel to inspire more anti-islamic feelings in the US
5% - Bin Laden had a hand, but did not act alone. The man from the grassy knoll, now revealed by Brightest Star to be George Bush, assisted.

So I guess if they knew that latest piece of information it would be 52% in the pull that believe it was an inside job. Arth, get your facts straight.

Thank you SO much for this valuable information! You always have to take into account those margins of error!:wink:

Earnie Shavers said:

In the NFL, they probably are. In what other country is it a major sport? But the NBA! Seriously! The US as a whole isn't even the World Champion, let alone one little pro team who didn't actually play anyone from another country (smacking Toronto aside).

Obviously, this means the New World Order is at hand. Grab your tin foil hats and settle into your bunkers! We're in for a wild ride!:silent:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :giggle:

:shh:

Next people will start wanting me to spill about what we do in the oval office. :shifty:

:shocked: This administration NEEDS to be stopped! Wait...President Bush....are you..a woman?:ohmy: I thought this! It was a conspiracy! I have no real facts. I don't need them!:happy: Why? I can pull them out of my ass at any moment!:wink:

Varitek said:

:ohmy:

Sorry, I just can't see this happening. I'm with you on everything else, but Bono giving a speech during a show? This is the most ludacrais thing you've said.

:giggle:

Arth you have repeatedly ignored my requests for you to substantiate this claim that Bono might give a speach during Pride or Sunday Bloody Sunday. As it is the only claim you have made that I do not believe, it is really hurting your credibility and I'd like to see some hard evidence that this is actually a plausibile scenario.

Ok watch this for instance http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5910974259486671211&q=new+9/11+eyewitness+video

A guy working at the WTC tried bought to silence. Listen to his story... And then tell me you don't belive something is wrong with the offical story..

Though I expect you to just dismiss it before even looking at it. But anyway. I will sit back and see where this is heading cause I'm being flamed and ridiculed at the moment. I am no "ordinary" conspiracy lunatic. But in this case there is so much evidence against this not being an inside job.

Taking a break now. Letting others comment :)

ArthDent said:
Ok watch this for instance http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5910974259486671211&q=new+9/11+eyewitness+video

A guy working at the WTC tried bought to silence. Listen to his story... And then tell me you don't belive something is wrong with the offical story..

Though I expect you to just dismiss it before even looking at it. But anyway. I will sit back and see where this is heading cause I'm being flamed and ridiculed at the moment. I am no "ordinary" conspiracy lunatic. But in this case there is so much evidence against this not being an inside job.

"others" have commented:| and um, thank you? for, uh...letting us?:huh:

Arth don't go! I would actually have to go back to writing my paper.

I still want my proof about Bono. We're missing the real conspiracy theory here. :mad:

"
Arth you have repeatedly ignored my requests for you to substantiate this claim that Bono might give a speach during Pride or Sunday Bloody Sunday. As it is the only claim you have made that I do not believe, it is really hurting your credibility and I'd like to see some hard evidence that this is actually a plausibile scenario."

Not sure you understood me here. I said I would think it would be cool if he did adress this issue during a song. Like he does in SBS, BTBS or Pride on occasion. Not saying I think he will that's all.

And no comment on WTC7's collapse (World Trade Center 7)

btw FBI, CIA, SS and FEMA was located in that building. Along with thosands of cases of fraud.. like for example Enron papers :)

ArthDent said:

A person who was in the World Trade Center during the terrorist attacks is probably not going to have the best view on what happened. I can imagine (as any of us would be) that this individual was in sheer and total panic. I doubt he was concerned with how everything was going down as opposed to getting himself and his friends/coworkers/fellow occupants out safely. Eyewitness accounts shouldn't hold nearly the credit we give them. Have you ever listened to a court case? People see the same thing in many different ways, so if what you claim has any merit, then I guess we'll never know the real truth, because the person sitting next to you sees it the opposite way.

For crying out loud. Watch the clip then and make up your own mind. He seems very credible! Please not comment on assumptions you have about a clip you have not seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom