9-11 coverup and U2 - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #181
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ArthDent
Yes everyone can upload there and so what? If I find three interesting clips. Yes I can put them after one another and add text to explain my theory. Why is that wrong?
Because I can find three interesting clips supporting a theory that Bush is a penguin, put them up on YouTube, and add text to explain my theory.

Now, come on. This is the difference between YouTube and an academic journal: any person with a couple of hours to waste and the right software can put a video on YouTube, but you have to have a pretty damn solid case to get through the process of peer review and then actually get published. This isn't to say that everything in academic journals is correct or accurate, but that it can be taken a whole lot more seriously than some video thrown anonymously onto a website open to anyone.

Quote:
U can spot a fony pretty quick!
Yes, we can.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 12-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #182
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:15 PM
Guuyyyyyyyyyyysss, just watch loose change!

Its all sooo obvious!

The flash of light on the united plane that was a missile was in NO WAY sunlight glinting off the fuselage. Those extra bulges on the plane are NOT part of its original design at all!

If you didn't notice, i was being sarcastic.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:27 PM   #183
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2
Guuyyyyyyyyyyysss, just watch loose change!

Its all sooo obvious!

The flash of light on the united plane that was a missile was in NO WAY sunlight glinting off the fuselage. Those extra bulges on the plane are NOT part of its original design at all!
Poor quality low-res video proves everything. Like Bigfoot.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 12-13-2006, 07:29 PM   #184
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

You can still see his wristwatch though
Old 12-13-2006, 07:30 PM   #185
Vocal parasite

Quote:

You can still see his wristwatch though
Bigfoot needs to know what time of day it is! How else do you think he knows when it's dinner time? By looking at the sun? Of course not! The sun's just another Bush conspiracy; he's using it to kill the environment and steal its oil. You should know that.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 12-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #186
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:15 PM
Quote:

I'm still partial to the alien autopsy video. It's real even if they said it was fake.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #187
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:15 AM
I really don't even know what to say in response to this thread...for once I'm rendered speechless...
Old 12-13-2006, 07:35 PM   #188
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:15 AM
Quote:

You avoid my post almost completely. As I said it doesn't matter if it is youtube or CNN videos.. You make up your own opinion on the material. Yes everyone can upload there and so what? If I find three interesting clips. Yes I can put them after one another and add text to explain my theory. Why is that wrong? It's all down to using common sense. U can spot a fony pretty quick!
Common sense is not enough.
When some folks with too much time and too much pot write some conspiracy theories only because they think, if that happens, and must bne like this, and it should look like this, and say, steel melts at these temperatures, cerosine burns at these temperatures, there is no validity in their sayings. And why? Maybe the figures are right, but they are only theory, the people writing this don't have the background and academic knowledge, and as stated before, steel for example melts at about 2000°F, BUT it weakens at much lower degrees. And weak steel won't be sufficient in holding thousands of tons pressuring from above.

Also more or less every other "evidence" just bases on this "I think it must be that way, and I heard it should be like that...", and they either have no sources that are reliable, or they just say this out of the aforementioned "I think".

That's the reason why there are good sources on the internet, and there are bad sources on the internet.
Nodody working with the internet would ever say ever source taken from the internet would be wrong, but sources like wikipedia, which can be written by everyone who is able to put letters together) or youtube/google videos, where everyone can upload his homemade videos are not reliable.

I could write a text stating "facts" over "facts", give it my father to learn by heard, organize a video camera, stage an interview and later introduce him as Prof Dr Bla. Then I put it on youtube, and everybody would believe me, because it's an interview with an Prof Dr, and a Prof Dr can't be wrong.

Of course he can, because he is no Prof Dr.

So you have to provide a link to a site people know, and people can rely on.

So, next try!
Old 12-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #189
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Bigfoot needs to know what time of day it is! How else do you think he knows when it's dinner time? By looking at the sun? Of course not! The sun's just another Bush conspiracy; he's using it to kill the environment and steal its oil. You should know that.
I blame Fox.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #190
The Fly

Local Time: 04:15 AM
Yes. Nice touch bringing in the Holocaust! That really offends me..

Fucking useless.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:58 PM   #191
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:15 AM
Quote:

I blame Fox.
As do I. Everyone knows that Fox News is responsible for all the wars in the world.

and the whole in the ozone layer.

Sean Hannity, It is on!!!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #192
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:15 AM
Quote:
Yes. Nice touch bringing in the Holocaust! That really offends me..

Fucking useless.
You started with a fucking wrong statement about Hitler blaming the Russians for the "Reichstagsbrand".
Old 12-13-2006, 08:03 PM   #193
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:15 PM
Ok, friends. I think this thread has run its course. If anyone feels a legitimate reason for it to stay open, send me a PM. Otherwise, I'm closing it for now.

Thanks,
sula