9-11 coverup and U2 - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2006, 04:04 PM   #151
The Fly

Local Time: 09:57 AM
Numerious FBI agents have tried to come forward but have been hushed or threathened. The media won't cover their story anyway. They are ridiculed just like I am. Fox network is owned by the NeoNazi's. And it is possible to keep such a secret for a long time with many people involved. Take for instance the Manhatten project. Thousands involved. Area 51. Thousands work there every day. They won't and can't talk about it. CIA people is in on it so off course they won't talk. The company that cleaned up the WTC site is called "Controlled Demolition" They also cleaned up after the Oklahoma "terror incident" Took the rest of that building down. Wonder who in that firm is connected to the Bush regime

Old 12-13-2006, 04:08 PM   #152
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ArthDent
Numerious FBI agents have tried to come forward but have been hushed or threathened.
So what are your sources? How many times do you have to be asked?

Old 12-13-2006, 04:09 PM   #153
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:57 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

The conspiracy theories of the conspiracy are just a conspiracy of conspiracy theorists.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:11 PM   #154
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Numerious FBI agents have tried to come forward but have been hushed or threathened. The media won't cover their story anyway. They are ridiculed just like I am. Fox network is owned by the NeoNazi's. And it is possible to keep such a secret for a long time with many people involved. Take for instance the Manhatten project. Thousands involved. Area 51. Thousands work there every day. They won't and can't talk about it. CIA people is in on it so off course they won't talk. The company that cleaned up the WTC site is called "Controlled Demolition" They also cleaned up after the Oklahoma "terror incident" Took the rest of that building down. Wonder who in that firm is connected to the Bush regime
owned by Neo-Nazis? This is getting absurd....well....
Old 12-13-2006, 04:14 PM   #155
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Vega
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

The conspiracy theories of the conspiracy are just a conspiracy of conspiracy theorists.
Thank YOU! Wow, something that makes SENSE. Who knew?
Old 12-13-2006, 04:41 PM   #156
The Fly

These are well known facts.. That if you research around the web you will find info on. Here is for example info on another project the Gov thought up in the 60's. To show you how far they are willing to go to create support for millitary action, upping funding and chaning the laws.

"Operation Northwoods, which if you don't know, was a plan drawn up by high ranking U.S. officials to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and in Cuba using hijacked airplanes and blame it on Cuba to create public support and justification for war against Cuba. That was back in March 1962"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Old 12-13-2006, 04:43 PM   #157
The Fly

Same thing over and over. They let it happen or do something themselves to create support for their cause and scare people into accepting changes. Pearl Harbour, Oklahoma, 9-11, London Bombing etc etc
Old 12-13-2006, 04:45 PM   #158
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:57 AM
Quote:
These are well known facts.. That if you research around the web you will find info on. Here is for example info on another project the Gov thought up in the 60's. To show you how far they are willing to go to create support for millitary action, upping funding and chaning the laws.

"Operation Northwoods, which if you don't know, was a plan drawn up by high ranking U.S. officials to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and in Cuba using hijacked airplanes and blame it on Cuba to create public support and justification for war against Cuba. That was back in March 1962"

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. If you look to the left of the aircraft you'll see we've just passed the 'Point of No Return' in this thread. Hopefully we'll be returning to Earth shortly whereby you can all resume your normal thought processes. Thank you for choosing Air 'No-Source', and have a pleasant flight."
Old 12-13-2006, 05:04 PM   #159
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:

Adenauer, the first German chancellor, thought of dropping a nuclear bomb on the GDR.

So many thinks have been thought of, many of them were stupid or sick, but they didn't have been carried out. Either because someone stopped people from doing that or because it was obvious that the truth would come out.

Something like 9/11 wouldn't be staged for both and emany more reasons.

I think every single post from you is part of a joke. I really can't believe soemone is that stupid.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:19 PM   #160
The Fly

BTW Hitler did burn down his own Parlament building and blamed it on the russians! Took away rights and gave the desired effect to the public. It's beeing done over and over! Learn from history!

I will rejoice the day you guys find out that you have been fooled by Bush and his minions. But I guess even if your dear daddy tell you he did it himself you will not believe him. Because you are helplessly narrowminded. Thanks for ruining this thread. Farewell!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:29 PM   #161
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by nathan1977
This thread should be closed due to stupidity.
No, it's good entertainment.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:31 PM   #162
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Hitler did burn down the parliament and blamed the German communists!

Don't tell me facts about my country that are wrong!

He ordered to kill leader of the SA, Ernst Roehm, and said he was a gay plalnning a conspiracy.

He blamed the Jews for pretty much everything.

He killed more than six million Jews, gays, disabled, Sinti and Roma, communists and so on.

He gave German people work that made them happy, because in their desire for a better future they were blind to see that all the work that was created simply prepared Germany for the war.

And international leaders let him do, although he pretty much described what he is going to do in his book Mein Kampf, written during his imprisonment in the mid-1920's, because they just thought he can't mean it sincere.

The day we will actually find out Bush has fooled us will be the day guys like you finally will come up with facts, backed by reliable sources, that we have reason to believe.

But I know this day will never come, and that is not only because you are too incompetent to do so.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #163
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 03:57 AM
Quote:
Name some sources for your allegations or stop making them. You look really uneducated when you make wild allegations without a lick of viable evidence to back it up - besides some youtube/google video links.

Give some evidence that Fox Network is owned by the NeoNazis. Give some evidence that FBI agents are being hushed up. Give some evidence that someone in Controlled Demolition is linked to Bush.

Oh, by the way, I watched the clip you linked to about Mr. William Rodriguez. I find absolutely nothing in that clip that provides anything besides personal opinions as to what actually caused the buildings to collapse. This guy, who claims to be a lowly hero from the event, now goes around speaking (and I'm assuming collecting money when he does so) about how he saved people, and then throws in a few personal opinions about what happened.

That's not evidence.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:01 PM   #164
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Because you are helplessly narrowminded. Thanks for ruining this thread. Farewell!
Oh, this thread was ruined from the first post!

You keep saying you're leaving, and yet you keep posting.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:02 PM   #165
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Actually, I've been there either and have seen everything.
I'm at the moment making a video interview I'll put on google.videos and youtube (yes, on both!) describing what I've seen and how Iheard an explosion in the basement and I even have seen a suspicious guy two days before 9/11. I'll tell you all that in that video I'm just producing, so it should be a reliable source, shouldn't it?

I mean, it's a video, and it's on the internet. Can I do anything more to proof my story?