9/11 and The Pentagon - Was there really an airplane?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Total bullshit, the debris from the crash is very well documented, this stuff is on par with the Zionists blew up the WTC because they needed to seize control of the US with their Illuminati allies.

I wonder if this guy was in DC at the time or somewhere else. I'm always surprised by the number of people who say "Ya know, there were no cabs around the Trade Center that morning because the Muslims knew about the attacks." Dude, I walked by the Trade Center that morning -- there were PLENTY of cabs.

i stayed at the doubletree in crystal city this week, which is right across the street from the pentagon. what a surreal feeling it was to look out my hotel room window and wonder what it was like 3 years ago. it truly put things in perspective for me.

Bonus points for documenting a conspiracy theory.

One big question that needs to be answered before we can proceed with this theory:

If it didn't crash into the Pentagon, where did Flight 77 go?

This conspiracy theory has been floating around since shortly after 9/11.

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

I had a friend who was working in northern Virginia in an office building overlooking the Pentagon and saw the plane hit.

Apparently the theory says that the poeple that were supposed to be on the flight and its crew were reassigned identities by the federal government. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom