49 Dead 200 Hurt in Egyptian Blast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, this is terrible... it seems as Al Qaeda has claimed responsibility for this one too... what is going on? Are they launching some sort of an extreme attack and bombing every single city? How can they have so little respect for human life?

:mad:

You know how bombings in Iraq seldom make the front page anymore. I wonder if we will become numb and desensitized to attacks in other parts of the world like we do to those in iraq. Dont get me wrong I feel badly and my heart goes out to all of those innocent people, but its almost like you expect bombings daily over there.

In regards to what U2democrat said......I have been feeling the same since the second london incident. I was at a baseball game a while back and the thought crept into my mind that this would be the perfect place for an attack. Thousands would be lost.......I felt uneasy for quite a bit. We all should not have to worry about feeling safe when doing our daily routines......but we do now worry. And sadly I do not see this changing.

Back
Top Bottom